Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden said Christmas Eve that Yaz is having dog problems so wasn’t coming to Christmas,is she still having dog problems?
Ah no!! Yas is in Tenby with Dan spragg and co!!!

Did anyone else see the comment on the live too something about Eden bullying someone to the point they wanted to take their own life???

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He is whipped! Embarrassed for him!
He won't put up with it forever. He will take it whilst in the honeymoon period then as time goes on I'm sure he won't tolerate her controlling him then the cracks will really start to show.

Not Eden trying to justify the fact she’s in love with him because they’ve spent everyday with each other for the past month? A whole bleeping month? It hasn’t even been a month. Why is she lying for? It’s been two weeks. Not a month. We don’t even care you’re in love but don’t lie about it. It’s disgusting trait to lie. In the live she was saying how his her soulmate, she’s so in love etc.. yeah because it’s honeymoon period.. give it a actual month and both of your true colours show!! She got quite touchy about talking about Yasmin today too. “Yaz is Yaz. She said she was coming down but we haven’t seen her at all over Christmas or New Year, she’s out today spending New Years with Charlotte and Chloe and her tiktok friends” and her whole attitude and facial expressions just changed.

tell me you’re trying to rub it in without telling me you’re trying to rub it in

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread name suggestion - Eden Harvz - red flags, designer rags, probably stinks of stale fags

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
And what was the reason for that yaz?
This is so rubbing it in Edens face. The reason Yasmin would’ve got blocked is because she is Edens sister and Dan was prepared to leave Chloe for her. The things that woman does for some views and likes is actually disgusting!!!!!

Yaz was too involved with the whole thing, she knew about Chloe yet was fine with Eden and Dan and then made out eden was heartbroken! What about his bloody girlfriend?! Wayne acted like he was heartbroken about it because he was close to Dan as well apparently at the time. The whole thing was strange so I don’t know why Yaz wants to draw attention to it now

Reactions: 2
Just another thought n the yaz situation it could be that they are fed up of always doing the travelling to see her family. Why can't they go see yaz? I only say this because I also had this argument with my partners family when we was always doing a 400 mile round trip

Reactions: 7
Just another thought n the yaz situation it could be that they are fed up of always doing the travelling to see her family. Why can't they go see yaz? I only say this because I also had this argument with my partners family when we was always doing a 400 mile round trip
If they can splash £2k on an air bnb then they could afford the petrol & accommodation for a few days in Wales. Priorities though eh 😏

Reactions: 10
Looking at Yazs recent tiktoks I totally think she's fallen out with Eden. Why else would she be rubbing it in her face like that eden must be fuming.

Anyone else get the vibe that Lee absolutely does not like this lifestyle of his wife at all?! He looks so fed up in every single video she posts

Reactions: 16

duck off everyone knows... Your sister was sexting Dan for months whilst he was with Chloe and he was telling her he wanted to be with her and he was leaving Chloe. But then Chloe found out didn't she and broke her hand punching a wall.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Does Yaz have her own thread. I feel like she needs one because she is pisssssing me off lately!!

Reactions: 6
What happened with Freya last year?!
She showed her true colours. Some really young fan of Eden's mum reached out because she was concerned and Freya shared the screenshots of the chats and basically laughed about the situation and put the mother down and was just a crappy person.

• Wow
I think that video her and Dan did is in very poor taste especially on chloes part

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.