Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he just isn’t that close to his family as most people are? We don’t really know much about him and I know I’m the worst for assuming things about him but he might be a very private person. I wonder if that’ll change soon with how Eden shares everything with the world?? Also I see her getting dead materialistic this year and people getting bored of it

Reactions: 2
He's definitely been different the last couple of days. Can't put my finger on it...withdrawn? If he's been reading these or she's been selectively reading some of these out to him? Maybe she's using them to manipulate him into not going tonight OR it's nothing to do with Tattle and she's just emotionally witch-whipping him into not going? Dunno. But he's deffo not the same as he was.

Reactions: 6
Maybe he just isn’t that close to his family as most people are? We don’t really know much about him and I know I’m the worst for assuming things about him but he might be a very private person. I wonder if that’ll change soon with how Eden shares everything with the world?? Also I see her getting dead materialistic this year and people getting bored of it
He won’t be allowed to be private with her videoing everything to show social media as if people care about her relationship 🙄 its such a weird set up in my opinion why a 33 yr old man wants to hang about her parents house or in that wee bedroom constantly.

I never knew her mum was pissed all the time 🤣

I know everyone says opposites attract but Lloyd and Eden, what could they have possibly have in common? Eden is very immature for 23, so maybe Lloyd is immature too? They’re complete opposites. Eden is a very open person and can’t keep anything a secret and Lloyd seems very closed off, private and doesn’t want anyone knowing his life.. it was him who wanted to keep their relationship off social media and I don’t believe for one second that they done a reveal because of people uploading videos and he looked “BUTTERS”.. Eden has 100% given him a few words and made him feel bad and been like “just come on and they’ll hopefully shut up” so he has gone for the easy life. You can just tell he is already fed up of being in every video!

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ she’s so nasty on this live. She got so angry when people said she was bragging about the air bnb - erm it’s the way you said it was 2K and you just gave your mum your card and said book it. She works very hard and we don’t bleeping know how she earns her money and we think all she does is “come eat

She gave the advice that you should never stop putting in effort, someone said that was bad advice and she would not let it drop. Said the app was so toxic and called someone a bleeping bleep.

Then said she hates travelling because she hates being away from home but Lloyd doesn’t care where he is as long as he’s with her 😂😂😂😂

Well if the staged dancing in the kitchen and recent date night TikTok where he just looked pissed off at having the camera shoved in his face are anything to go by then good luck Eden because you’re about to look stupid.

Also someone made a comment that Lloyd has no eyes but it got swiftly deleted before she saw it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
State of her room in the background of this live, clothes everywhere! She’s 23 and can’t even tidy up after herself

Reactions: 2
Freya needs to sort it out the way Lloyd is with cali is very strange we they barley know him,she probably is the type to post who can baby Sit the kids so I can go out tonight,does no one know what stranger danger is

Bit of pot luck there having the screen freeze as she was going to show the cabinet …. She knew she’d get banned if she showed guns

she didn’t sound happy with Yas when someone asked why she wasn’t there. Tried to mask it by laughing and joking but the tone was she wasn’t impressed

Bit of pot luck there having the screen freeze as she was going to show the cabinet …. She knew she’d get banned if she showed guns

she didn’t sound happy with Yas when someone asked why she wasn’t there. Tried to mask it by laughing and joking but the tone was she wasn’t impressed
Why isn’t Yaz there is it today with dog problems Eden said

We was all correct about Lloyd not going to the rave today weren’t we? Two of his friends caught coronavirus apparently and Eden is so gutted for him but so happy at the same time.. so she said..

But I’m sorry, who the duck does she think she’s become? Throwback a year ago and she had a Disney wall and wearing nothing but Primark and PLT. Now everything is designer? Burberry gilet, off white bodysuit, Vivienne Westwood, then god awful trainers she would buy dupes off now buying the real thing?????? What the heck

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He hasn’t gone because Eden wasn’t happy about him going, I refuse to believe any other excuse 😅 Oh Lloyd welcome to your new life where it has to literally revolve around Eden!

Reactions: 6
Eden said Christmas Eve that Yaz is having dog problems so wasn’t coming to Christmas,is she still having dog problems?
Eden said on live Monday or Tuesday that Yaz had ‘ditched’ them, they had no idea when she was going or when they’d see her. Yaz since said Lee never has this much time off so wanted to spend time with them alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.