Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny… but I’ve seen ghost adventures, ghost hunters, most haunted… all the classics you know… and never do they get such a clear voice reading as Eden did!… on her phone…..which she ‘didn’t hear’ ……Just wondering Eden if you could send the above shows the scary voice app you used, so they can utilise them for their future productions .

Thread title suggestion: scary voices and pasta choices 😂
Exactly but according to her sister she was with 2 well known ghost hunters 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I mean zac bagans yes but not them two knobwombles

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New thread suggestion - Eden harvs, promises eat with mes then let’s kids starve

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can tell in that “ghost” video it was Lloyd in the background lmao. Cus he even says “did you hear that” straight after. I think he was doing it to scare her and now all her followers think it’s haunted 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Not Lloyd thinking he is in the conjuring and is the real life Ed Warren 😭 Why is he acting all macho 'what you gonna do?' 'Dont worry im here' How you gonna fight a 'ghost' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly but according to her sister she was with 2 well known ghost hunters 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I mean zac bagans yes but not them two knobwombles
I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t have a spirit guide. 😂 I’ve seen Derek (RIP) speak to his spirit guide Sam. I know real when I see it 😂🙈 andDan Sprag is not a ghost hunter 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nah, what did it for me. I was hysterical at 1am this morning at Lloyd carrying a lump of wood outside waiting for the cab, what was he going to do? Knock the ghost out? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet deep down Lloyd is thinking ffs what have I let myself in for? 😂 the way she demanded they had to leave at bloody 1am and then she was burning sage in her kitchen and doing chants. I actually find some spiritual stuff really interesting but I couldn’t be doing with that 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She did it so she could get attention from those 2 ‘ghost hunters a’ Yaz had been hanging around with 🤣 it’s actually laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Why did Yasmin feel to do a video about it? She is the biggest clout chaser out of them all. Does she feel left out? Does she thinks a he’s missing something? She literally has the same followers as Eden. They’ve already seen it all. Yasmin needs to act her big age of 29 and stop being a clout chaser from other people. They hardly had to do a emergency exit Yasmin. It’s called your sister is a melt and felt she needed to leave over something so minor and make it a big deal about it so she got attention.

“oh my god the attention has been taken from me spending the night with two guys who claim they’re ghost hunters when they ain’t got a clue and all the attention will be on Eden. I need to think of something to get me some attention”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.