Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heckles

Chatty Member
New thread name suggestion - Eden Harvz - red flags, designer rags, probably stinks of stale fags

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Ellie666777

I dated Eden’s ex, he couldn’t stop complaining about the girl once out of the relationship, she cheated on him multiple times to the point he became paranoid about her being around his dad. Yes HIS OWN DAD. Yet whilst we were together she would not stop ringing him, he ultimately had to change his number & contact a sister, so she would stop. She apparently couldn’t hold down any form of job and was beyond lazy beyond words, and spent every pound he earned, she wanted to become a YouTuber for the free stuff and brand deals, the sick thing is true she had to get therapy for it,but in regards to everything else it’s been lies. She would sell nudes on Snapchat whilst in a relationship, for makeup. This all hidden. Shit eventually hit the fan. This girl is not who she says she is. I remember thinking it couldn’t be this bad but from what I’ve seen online her stories are very much her side of the story.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Well you might not have signed up today but your only posts are from today on this thread.

I also don’t think it’s right for you to speak of things that aren’t public knowledge - regardless of what’s truth and lies.
It’s a gossip site… that’s what it’s for. Eden speaks about stuff like this anyway, as well as speaking about everyone and anyone that she’s ever come into contact with regardless of how personal it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
He said he was gonna go home on Monday but he invited himself for Christmas last week. The day he was live making cheese pasta, someone in her live asked and she said oh I don't know are we spending Christmas together? And he said yeah he's cancelled his plans. She said he hadn't and he showed her the text of him cancelling. At this point I think he's homeless
Reminds me of that meme on Facebook “no one falls in love quicker then a man who needs somewhere to stay” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Laurenjm92

Anyone else still want the wax melt lady to come back and explain why she was messaging Lloyd so much he blocked her? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

heckles

Chatty Member
Why’s Yaz turned her comments off with the video about Lee? Is it because it’s that horrible??
020ACD53-B6FE-40D8-9617-AA0B239A1966.jpeg
I’m sorry what??? Imagine sucking up to someone so much you say their kid is cuter than yours??? Weird flex Natalie

• Haha

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
The ghost probably had enough of her fake ass bullshit and her 3ft boyfriend making pasta again

• Haha

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Totally off topic, but Merry Christmas everyone. You’ve all kept me company when I’ve felt lonely and we all have something in common 😉

• Heart

Matietatie

Is it just me that thinks her boyfriend looks like a 50 year old lesbian called Danielle, Dan for short?

• Haha

Ellie666777

Well you might not have signed up today but your only posts are from today on this thread.

I also don’t think it’s right for you to speak of things that aren’t public knowledge - regardless of what’s truth and lies.
You’re On a site called tattle life, maybe get off this thread. Lol.

• Haha

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Guuuusshhhhys!!!
I’m back… I’ve had a break and missed this page so much but couldn’t deal with the Binch.

So…. What have I missed, I see she had finally admitted little Ronsons does have education needs and I really hope he is/will be getting the help needed.
I see she’s fucked off for Xmas to a country mansion that looks very close to old best mate Stace’s cottage… jealous? Much! Left her home empty then as she normally announces her mum or sister is staying cos she “ain’t silly, folks!”…

what’s else??
That this is the Eden harvs thread and your lost 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
What got me was on her live today someone asked if the kids believed in Santa and she was like “please remember my audience” and how she doesn’t wanna break down their beliefs etc but then goes “I could suck my boyfriend off on live” IN THE SAME SENTENCE??? remember ur audience pal x

• Haha
Reactions: 17

amyb

I’m sorry but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a couple as soppy and cringy as these two, literally two weeks in. Okay they spoke for two weeks before going on a date, but they’ve literally been together not even two weeks? They’re already throwing the L bomb out, his practically moved in and look how soppy they’re being? I feel like Eden is going to get her heart broken. You don’t rush into relationships like that. Eden herself has even stated before she shouldn’t of rushed her previous relationships.

She’s also been stuck at 2.8 million for ages now. Maybe she stupidly thinks uploading lovey soppy content will gain more followers ?? 😂😂
Is it just me or does everyone else find it incredibly weird that a 33 year old man (I’m sure someone said he was 33?) has basically moved into his girlfriends mum and dads house ?!!
surely he has his own place and they’d rather be there? Rather than kicking about the family’s home?

Reactions: 16

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Nah, what did it for me. I was hysterical at 1am this morning at Lloyd carrying a lump of wood outside waiting for the cab, what was he going to do? Knock the ghost out? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Kmitch

Not being funny… but I’ve seen ghost adventures, ghost hunters, most haunted… all the classics you know… and never do they get such a clear voice reading as Eden did!… on her phone…..which she ‘didn’t hear’ ……Just wondering Eden if you could send the above shows the scary voice app you used, so they can utilise them for their future productions .

Thread title suggestion: scary voices and pasta choices 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha