Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just seen another tiktoker who does the live shops the she gets paid for them, so why was Eden so adamant that she didn't get paid?

Reactions: 2
They are waiting on PCR test results for cali
Thing is YES covid is still very much about but surely Freya isn't so dumb she doesn't realise there are colds and flus this time of year too and Cali may just be unwell but then again with a crappy person like Eden as an aunt I'd get a covid test too seeing as she's above everyone else and goes and does whatever the duck she likes

Reactions: 3
If the poor little girl does have COVID then her own mum and auntie going out and rubbing shoulders with everyone hasn’t helped but she’s probably picked up some nasty bug
I am sick of seeing Eden walking about places where masks are needed and she hasn’t got one or it’s around her chin like a bloody chin strap. They’re a nuisance to wear, yes I get it but come on, do your bit

Reactions: 5
She was well enough to do her school nativity then the next thing you know Eden said she needed a PCR. I hope she's okay.

They get paid a fair amount for these tik tok shops as well its so wrong that she lies to her followers. Hopefully cali just has a cold but she would still need pcr for school, my son just got over an awful chesty cough I knew was only a cough but I still did pcr because he goes to nursery

Reactions: 1
Yeah Eden said she doesn't get paid just gets sent stuff to promote but even the goods cost £100s so it's still a payment as such

Firstly, not eden doing a story on Instagram this morning saying about how someone is spamming in her comments about Sonny, his age and where his from saying “we don’t care”.. but surely you do if you’ve had to come to Instagram and say so? You must care when you’ve done everything to avoid getting him on camera to be seen. If you wanted to be private, you wouldn’t of shared him at all.

As for Yasmin, what a funny little skank she is. Trying to beg off the fame of Eden and her boyfriend because people were searching if they could find Eden’s boyfriend..

Yasmin commented on that last video on TikTok saying “I’m crying🥺the way he loves you” LOVE ? After two weeks ? I mean….

If Cali has caught coronavirus, that’ll be because of Eden no doubt, being out all the time, being around all these different people and not forgetting the houseful they had last weekend with their vulnerable dad. Makes me sick but I really hope Cali hasn’t caught it, bless her heart

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm fed up of the tiktok shop now .got 4 people that are live that I follow all doing it 😆

Reactions: 4
I'm fed up of the tiktok shop now .got 4 people that are live that I follow all doing it 😆
I think soon their interactions on live will go down because everyone’s forcing it aren’t they hahaha. They’re not even that great of a discount if you shop about

Them TikTok shops are everywhere. I thought it was just the one management doing them, but I even have the different country ones coming up on my FYP when I’m scrolling in bed lol, Manrika does them and the things she was selling the other day were quite disappointing. But if Eden constantly does her TikTok shop and everything being about her boyfriend, she will loose viewers and followers

Them TikTok shops are everywhere. I thought it was just the one management doing them, but I even have the different country ones coming up on my FYP when I’m scrolling in bed lol, Manrika does them and the things she was selling the other day were quite disappointing. But if Eden constantly does her TikTok shop and everything being about her boyfriend, she will loose viewers and followers
Yeah there annoying me now it'd all over the fyp .Sophie aspin did one today and I think she's with connect as well but then em and loz did one and there not with connect so yeah it seems to be all management's

Yeah there annoying me now it'd all over the fyp .Sophie aspin did one today and I think she's with connect as well but then em and loz did one and there not with connect so yeah it seems to be all management's
I wonder if the management's get a cut from it as well

@iamtheone

Eden is live and someone said Iv saw the woman trying to cancel you & Eden said what the wax melt woman that's been messaging my boyfriend so much he had to block her?

Have you been messaging him 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just watching her live for the first time in many months. She’s changed even more now she’s got a boyfriend

Also who does there make up at half 7pm just to sit in bed lmao

Reactions: 5
Just watching her live for the first time in many months. She’s changed even more now she’s got a boyfriend

Also who does there make up at half 7pm just to sit in bed lmao
She used to always go live doing her makeup before dinner! I still want know if cheryls been messaging her fella? Because she was loopy enough to message Calum bests restaurant to ask if he shagged Eden 😂

😂😂😂😂 have I been messaging him if she classes three times replying to a story then she has serious issues. Jeeeeeeez 😂. Wax melt lady 😂😅

• Sick
  • Haha
So her partners family doesn’t speak to him and he has nothing to do with him, eden saying “not everyone has nice families” it’s always red flags for me when someone’s whole family doesn’t speak to them. She’s only known him a couple of weeks, I bet she doesnt know the truth or the full story lol

She used to always go live doing her makeup before dinner! I still want know if cheryls been messaging her fella? Because she was loopy enough to message Calum bests restaurant to ask if he shagged Eden 😂
Oh god yeah, sorry I think that was my fault because I did ask if people thought it was real or false, so she messaged the restaurant or something 😭😂

😂😂😂😂 have I been messaging him if she classes three times replying to a story then she has serious issues. Jeeeeeeez 😂. Wax melt lady 😂😅
Why did you message him 😂

So her partners family doesn’t speak to him and he has nothing to do with him, eden saying “not everyone has nice families” it’s always red flags for me when someone’s whole family doesn’t speak to them. She’s only known him a couple of weeks, I bet she doesnt know the truth or the full story lol

Oh god yeah, sorry I think that was my fault because I did ask if people thought it was real or false, so she messaged the restaurant or something 😭😂
I'm on the same page as her though, I don't speak to about 80% of my family because they are toxic. I don't judge people if they don't speak to their family.

She's just said he wiped her arse last night 😭😭😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.