Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2022 is the year she gets humbled, and people wake up and realise how she’s only using them for views to fund her lavish lifestyle and how she never cared for their mental health or eating disorders, it was just a quick way to go viral.

Reactions: 11
2022 is the year she gets humbled, and people wake up and realise how she’s only using them for views to fund her lavish lifestyle and how she never cared for their mental health or eating disorders, it was just a quick way to go viral.
It can’t come soon enough for people to ditch her. Ever since loverboy appeared she has no time for the people who put her where she is right now. She forgets that these people can put her right back where she came from in an instant. Wonder if Lloyd will be happy to fund her lifestyle when it all comes crashing down 😏

Reactions: 6
It can’t come soon enough for people to ditch her. Ever since loverboy appeared she has no time for the people who put her where she is right now. She forgets that these people can put her right back where she came from in an instant. Wonder if Lloyd will be happy to fund her lifestyle when it all comes crashing down 😏
I can just see it now, Eden and loverboy on depop begging her remaining followers to buy all their designer stuff as the money ain’t rolling in anymore and Eden’s actually got to get off her arse and work in the real world 😩😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can just see it now, Eden and loverboy on depop begging her remaining followers to buy all their designer stuff as the money ain’t rolling in anymore and Eden’s actually got to get off her arse and work in the real world 😩😭
It will happen. People will get fed up with her. Especially those that use her eat with me for help. She never engages with those people now in the videos, its all about Lloyd 🙄

Reactions: 7
Yes he is the love of her life 🥴 until he goes to this rave today & she loses her tit 😆
Is she really like that? I know who she is and have heard rumours about her but can’t say she is someone I watch but wow this is a eye opening thread.

Reactions: 1
It will happen. People will get fed up with her. Especially those that use her eat with me for help. She never engages with those people now in the videos, its all about Lloyd 🙄
LITERALLY!!!! It’s a massive spit in the face to all of those who followed her actually thinking she had good intentions😩.. All she does is shove designer clothing in their faces & expensive airbnb holiday cottages, how on earth is that helping anyone but Eden’s massive ego? People really need to start waking up and realising they’re just funding her and her families pocket while they sit back, laugh at them and soak it all up!

Reactions: 8
LITERALLY!!!! It’s a massive spit in the face to all of those who followed her actually thinking she had good intentions😩.. All she does is shove designer clothing in their faces & expensive airbnb holiday cottages, how on earth is that helping anyone but Eden’s massive ego? People really need to start waking up and realising they’re just funding her and her families pocket while they sit back, laugh at them and soak it all up!
Exactly. Her followers are just her meal ticket. Sooner they wise up, the better!

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t look like gap tooth tooth has gone to the rave today.. his in her Instagram story this morning.. unless he’s planning to attend later but I know firsthand that tobacco docks are 12-12.. but knowing little miss cry baby Eden, she’s probably brainwashed him into not going because she won’t cope with being apart from him

Reactions: 3
‘Lavish’ barely changes her bedsheets, eats dry pasta everyday, can’t move out her parents house. Doesn’t drive. Lives in a closet room and holidays 20 mins from home. I’m stuck on what’s lavish about her life 😂 some gifted meals out and a premier that she’s nothing to do with just invited too lol … she’s done absolutely NOTHING to be proud of!

• Haha
I just find this SO weird. Some other people might be okay with it but I personally wouldn’t be. That’s just my own opinion. Yasmin basically cries everyday how she’s so lonely without her family, and how she would love to be with them etc but she hasn’t made the effort to go down and see her family at all over the Christmas and New Year? There’s nothing stopping her from going, not like last year when certain parts of the country was on a lockdown and couldn’t spend time with their friends and family. She broke the guidelines with some bullshit excuse to spend New Year with her family. Something is 100% going on, hence why she hasn’t gone to see her family. Me personally, I find it VERY strange how Yasmin is spending New Year’s Day with Chloe and Dan, baring in mind what’s happened in the past with Dan and Eden. Each to their own I guess, some right delusional weird family for sure.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t look like gap tooth tooth has gone to the rave today.. his in her Instagram story this morning.. unless he’s planning to attend later but I know firsthand that tobacco docks are 12-12.. but knowing little miss cry baby Eden, she’s probably brainwashed him into not going because she won’t cope with being apart from him
More fool him! Under the thumb after a matter of weeks 🤡

I just find this SO weird. Some other people might be okay with it but I personally wouldn’t be. That’s just my own opinion. Yasmin basically cries everyday how she’s so lonely without her family, and how she would love to be with them etc but she hasn’t made the effort to go down and see her family at all over the Christmas and New Year? There’s nothing stopping her from going, not like last year when certain parts of the country was on a lockdown and couldn’t spend time with their friends and family. She broke the guidelines with some bullshit excuse to spend New Year with her family. Something is 100% going on, hence why she hasn’t gone to see her family. Me personally, I find it VERY strange how Yasmin is spending New Year’s Day with Chloe and Dan, baring in mind what’s happened in the past with Dan and Eden. Each to their own I guess, some right delusional weird family for sure.
I blame Lloyd 😂

She did post a tiktok about Eden blocking her because she’s an Aquarius lol 😆. No she’s just a witch. They’re definitely not as close as they make out

Reactions: 1
Does Lloyd not have family or friends of his own swear they only met like a month ago and he’s living with them ? Spending Christmas and New Years with them I’m the same age as Eden and I’ve been with my bf for 4 years but we still would spend it with our family’s how are her family okay with her just having a randomer in the house all of a sudden
Weird vibes and red flags

Reactions: 12
Why does Yasmin also in every TikTok of her with no make up to having make up on, why does she always end the video with the same dirty filled with make up headband on? Surely you’re not ready so just wait until you’ve done your hair ?? So impatient.

People who blame their star signs on everything are ridiculous and immature. Don’t be blaming your star sign for being a class A wanker. You’re just a wanker and that’s it. It ain’t your star sign at all. Get a grip and grow up. They’re all such weirdos it makes me feel sick

Does Lloyd not have family or friends of his own swear they only met like a month ago and he’s living with them ? Spending Christmas and New Years with them I’m the same age as Eden and I’ve been with my bf for 4 years but we still would spend it with our family’s how are her family okay with her just having a randomer in the house all of a sudden
Weird vibes and red flags
He apparently doesn’t talk to his family.. so she said

Reactions: 5
Why does Yasmin also in every TikTok of her with no make up to having make up on, why does she always end the video with the same dirty filled with make up headband on? Surely you’re not ready so just wait until you’ve done your hair ?? So impatient.

People who blame their star signs on everything are ridiculous and immature. Don’t be blaming your star sign for being a class A wanker. You’re just a wanker and that’s it. It ain’t your star sign at all. Get a grip and grow up. They’re all such weirdos it makes me feel sick

He apparently doesn’t talk to his family.. so she said
She just moved a stranger into her family home within 3 weeks of knowing him

the fact that his family don’t talk to him is a red flag I know some family’s can be toxic but like surely there would be somone in his family like

Reactions: 4
I know every family is different but you’re telling me he don’t speak to anyone from his mums or dads side? That to me seems very very toxic and weird. If he doesn’t speak to any family at all, then surely he’s done something wrong because I can’t imagine both mum and dads side of the family have done something wrong? Surely not? How can he not have ANY family at all? No wonder his lapped Eden up considering she has a fair amount of family.
Must be such a change from what his use too, being at Edens, sat in her bedroom with a camera constantly shoved in his face, her mum and dad arguing downstairs because mums pissed, him having to cook every night because it’ll be takeaways every night otherwise, going shops for wine and food, sitting outside smoking constantly, following Eden everywhere… must be so fun

Reactions: 5
I know every family is different but you’re telling me he don’t speak to anyone from his mums or dads side? That to me seems very very toxic and weird. If he doesn’t speak to any family at all, then surely he’s done something wrong because I can’t imagine both mum and dads side of the family have done something wrong? Surely not? How can he not have ANY family at all? No wonder his lapped Eden up considering she has a fair amount of family.
Must be such a change from what his use too, being at Edens, sat in her bedroom with a camera constantly shoved in his face, her mum and dad arguing downstairs because mums pissed, him having to cook every night because it’ll be takeaways every night otherwise, going shops for wine and food, sitting outside smoking constantly, following Eden everywhere… must be so fun
Not defending him but I don't speak to either of my dad's or mum's side maybe like one or two. None of them were there for me when I lost my parents or went through mental health issues, instead they wrote Facebook statuses about me slagging me off and spreading tit about me. So I cut them all off it because that's what was best for me and my recovery. So it's possible similar could have happened with him. Not all family deserves a chance. I mean might be different with him and he might actually be the issue but I don't jump to conclusions because I know some families don't deserve that title and I would never impose the ideas that family always support and love each other.

• Heart
Funny you say that because she keeps saying she has the most angry husband in the world and saying it like it’s quirky 🤪. So yeah maybe he isnt nice guy
I clocked onto that too 😂 Another thing she's trying to convince herself on. He looks so miserable and fed up oh her lately. Whilst she's trying to convince herself that she's living in paradise... yikes!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.