Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The begging to P Louise is embarrassinggg. Just pay for it if you rate it that much lol

Reactions: 17
Ok j m

its not even being advertised by Eden so I’m guessing she’s hoping people don’t watch it. 😂

All of this! Not adding anything cause it’s not needed at all. You’ve said my thoughts in a better sentence than I could ever.
---
It’s like the putting her link on her profile for the racism charity. Guaranteed she got that ideas off someone else’s recommendation rather than searching it herself. Still no donation from her either. She’s a sack of tit 👹
Wonder what the podcast title will be “THE N WORD”

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I can't help but think Eden will try and get Jaya to say it's not a big deal, she's forgiven blah blah blah. She must be so good at drawing people in and manipulating them in real life. I hope to god Eden doesn't edit it to favour herself. But I'm not holding my breath xx

Reactions: 4
His response to Eden giving her two pence (opinion) on the overpriced tat of an advent calendar. Thank god for creators like this that give out their honest reviews after being gifted and not Eden begging it for Air up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s just trying to suck PLouise off as no other brand will work with her
This is because plouise got a lot of backlash for singing the n-word aswell. So, obviously feels they have some things in common. Like being privileged racists

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
This is because plouise got a lot of backlash for singing the n-word aswell. So, obviously feels they have some things in common. Like being privileged racists
Ah I wasn’t aware of that! What’s wrong with these people? They are of the age to know about white privilege and what not to say

Reactions: 3
Eden calling someone disrespectful for not liking an advent calendar like she didn’t disrespect an entire race

Reactions: 26
I can't help but think Eden will try and get Jaya to say it's not a big deal, she's forgiven blah blah blah. She must be so good at drawing people in and manipulating them in real life. I hope to god Eden doesn't edit it to favour herself. But I'm not holding my breath xx
I got that idea too. Jayas caption seemed to hint at that

Reactions: 2
Get off P Louise's dick Eden. The desperation is seeping from your pores at this point!

Reactions: 9
You know when your kid sits next to you and is like ‘I like those biscuits’ instead of just saying can I have a biscuit please? That’s the vibes I get from how she’s talking about PLouise

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know when your kid sits next to you and is like ‘I like those biscuits’ instead of just saying can I have a biscuit please? That’s the vibes I get from how she’s talking about PLouise
I think I’ve made this point a gazillion times on here but it really does irk me how Eden moans at everyone being offended but doesn’t hold herself to the same standard. Like for me it’s actually refreshing seeing someone be gifted a product and actually give an honest and genuine review on it, rather than lying to get more PR packages. It’s not disrespectful, it’s having integrity.

Why is she allowed to go to restaurants and slag them off all over her tiktok as she has done so in the past, but no one else can do the same

Reactions: 21
I think I’ve made this point a gazillion times on here but it really does irk me how Eden moans at everyone being offended but doesn’t hold herself to the same standard. Like for me it’s actually refreshing seeing someone be gifted a product and actually give an honest and genuine review on it, rather than lying to get more PR packages. It’s not disrespectful, it’s having integrity.

Why is she allowed to go to restaurants and slag them off all over her tiktok as she has done so in the past, but no one else can do the same
literally this. And why is she allowed to be gifted clothes just to chuck them on vinted 20 minutes after she’s done the ad? Like you obviously didn’t like them as much as you made the ad out to be.

Reactions: 15

The comments on that video are bleeping brilliant, there's too many to screenshot 😂😂
But yes the entire video is an entire beg for gifted make-up, she's said many times "she knows how social media works", it's quite clear what she's doing and I hope brands aren't stupid enough to fall for it.

The comments on that video are bleeping brilliant, there's too many to screenshot 😂😂
But yes the entire video is an entire beg for gifted make-up, she's said many times "she knows how social media works", it's quite clear what she's doing and I hope brands aren't stupid enough to fall for it.
People commenting saying “if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it at all” like wtf it’s a review, the company are asking for the recipients opinion when they gift something to them

Reactions: 10
It’s still funny that PLouise haven’t even gifted Eden their advent calendar, yet a lad who has 300k got one. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People commenting saying “if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it at all” like wtf it’s a review, the company are asking for the recipients opinion when they gift something to them
The irony of her calling him disrespectful for doing a brutally honest review, hmm I wonder who else does brutally honest reviews but she absolutely loves them for it? Hmm oh yeah Jeffree Starr, of course she'd love the controversial one, like two peas in a pod. I for one think it was so refreshing to see an honest review from an influencer, I hope more do it. Let's be fair the thing you're paying for the most with p.louise advent calendar is packaging not the products.

Reactions: 15
It’s still funny that PLouise haven’t even gifted Eden their advent calendar, yet a lad who has 300k got one. 😂
Kelly mendinoz got 2 lol and also the tit mum club aka traders wife did a wonderful rant about the advent gifting situ 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.