Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but does anyone else nearly hurl up their lunch when booster boy calls Eden “kitty”.. is it his attempt to not feel emasculated by his 6 ft. 7 wife?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eden didn’t get one but over 30 people on P’s live got gifted them for free for going in her box 😅 what’s the betting Eden suddenly gets one in the coming week after this.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Eden didn’t get one but over 30 people on P’s live got gifted them for free for going in her box 😅 what’s the betting Eden suddenly gets one in the coming week after this.
She will now secretly buy it and put the hashtag #gifted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She will now secretly buy it and put the hashtag #gifted 😂
Did you see that Mel that said it wasn’t PR it was a CHRISTMAS PRESENT 😭😭😭😭 trade wife did a response to it. I was in bits. They really are shooting themselves in the foot with this illegal shiz.

Reactions: 10
Did you see that Mel that said it wasn’t PR it was a CHRISTMAS PRESENT 😭😭😭😭 trade wife did a response to it. I was in bits. They really are shooting themselves in the foot with this illegal shiz.
Melissa was upnedens arse through the scandal so she can get to Falkirk the snot haired bint. She’s the same age as me and she looks about 55. Also coco cosmetics affiliating themselves with a racist. Probably a bad PR move and also surely it should be labelled as gifted.

Reactions: 6
If it was a "Christmas present" why wasn't it sent out closer to December, obviously sent out early to do videos to "influence" people to buy it for Christmas because us regular folk will be have third and fourth thoughts nevermind second before we spend £210 on a bleeping advent calendar. Why do they think we're so bleeping dull. tradies wife said it right

• Heart
Eden hun, I can’t help but notice that you’ve shared an inbox from someone telling you to die and kill yourself.
any chance of showing the ones you got from all the big, bad, black men?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Eden hun, I can’t help but notice that you’ve shared an inbox from someone telling you to die and kill yourself.
I don’t agree with any death threats but this killed me off in the middle of the savage messages

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m a smoker so no judgement, but why does she thinks it’s ‘so cool’ to openly smoke and vape onscreen? Those clips with Katie Price are absolute cringe.

Reactions: 8
Eden on a blocking spree blocking anyone asking why she’s profiting off her racism by doing a podcast. I’m refreshing the comments and they’re just disappearing 😂

Eden on a blocking spree blocking anyone asking why she’s profiting off her racism by doing a podcast. I’m refreshing the comments and they’re just disappearing 😂
Has she deleted and reuploaded? All I can see is one comment from her saying the money will be donated 🙄

Reactions: 4
That horrendous trailer she's made... Is she legally allowed to use other people's videos without their permission to promote something?

Reactions: 7
OH HERE WE GO!! She’s got the few people on her podcast who agreed her miming the word didn’t affect them or was taken out of proportion etc. bet she’s not got any on who said that it wasn’t right. Why does she find attention in everything she does leading back to woe is me poor Eden I’m only 25. duck off
---
So using this girl Jaya basicslly to educate her rather than you know using resources from google.
No she’s using her to show everyone she’s getting educated because she doesn’t want to do it herself and feels she’s done nothing wrong. She’s just putting on a front, filming everything to make herself try look better
---
That horrendous trailer she's made... Is she legally allowed to use other people's videos without their permission to promote something?
I thought this!! Surely she would have to ask for their permission, could they take legal action seeing as she’s using their content🤔🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Ive just opened tiktok and have seen that trailer for her podcast.

When I tell you i ran here in disbelief that she’s actually profiteering from this.

Lord Jesus Christ

Reactions: 7
Well the girl who was on the podcast has commented ‘thank you for having me on ❤’ yet again eden gets away with it

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Apparently this girl said she stood by what she said. But this girl had said things about Eden just seeking sympathy from her followers in her original videos. I doubt she said any of that to her. And if she did, it’s not like Eden would put it in anyway.

I have no words. 👹
---
INIT. Wtf man this girl is just a bucket of scum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.