Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im just really disappointed
jaya obv didn't know much about eden beforehand
like eden said she has lots of black people around her - she needed someone in the know to say 'ok why weren't they at your wedding'
jaya said she had been cancelled before for miming the n word, Eden laughed and said 'me too' ....
jaya didn't seem to have taken it seriously, just laughing along with her
eden saying she didnt know this many white people sang it... literally she should have realised that as soon as she posted the first apology video because all her followers were saying it
jaya said it's 'all about listening tot he community', eden agreed but no one said to her 'so why did you silence the people of colour then?'
eden now saying that the horrible messages she got was pain manifesting and she was been a bit of a victim... didn't she dox them?
love how she ended the section with asking what jaya would do if she was her (eden) and music cut jaya off immediately after she said 'i think you've made some good steps'

please tell me eden didn't actually go live for the exact amount of time George Floyd was held down???.. and donated any gifts to charity? she cant even do a specific charity CIN event without talking about BJs.

eden needs to take a stand, she was happy to lose followers over her palestine video. she should just block any followers who still try and defend her. she wont tho.

Reactions: 7
Jaya seen a bit of clout and ran with it. Sitting there doing up "kekekeke" after Eden giggled "me too" like it's one big joke. Silly little girl has done nothing but made Eden think she's in the right.

Reactions: 9
Jaya seen a bit of clout and ran with it. Sitting there doing up "kekekeke" after Eden giggled "me too" like it's one big joke. Silly little girl has done nothing but made Eden think she's in the right.
I think Jays might regret this. She basically outted her mum, boyfriend, his family and ex as racists who freely use the n word. Then you have Eden actively encouraging her to give examples of when her boyfriend has been racist. Loves a bit of the old deflection.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think Jays might regret this. She basically outted her mum, boyfriend, his family and ex as racists who freely use the n word. Then you have Eden actively encouraging her to give examples of when her boyfriend has been racist. Loves a bit of the old deflection.

i got a bit suss when Jaya started going on about her finances tbf.
Jason v2?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i got a bit suss when Jaya started going on about her finances tbf.
Jason v2?
Literally, that was so random and off topic and using at as her main reason as to why she was upset by Edens apology was wild lol.

I do feel sorry for Jaya, she’s been dragged into it by Eden and is yet another person on the Manipulated By Eden tick-list. What was needed was someone with some clear agenda on things to address, who wouldn’t be side tracked by off topic convos (Mikayla) and who would question Eden on her intentions. But of course eden knew all of this lol

I imagine her boyfriend wont be best pleased when he watches that though 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 9
she’s not that stupid

and she’s doing the white saviour thing to blame it on her followers and take the onus of herself.She hopes she can get praise through educating her followers.
No offence to jaya but Eden needed a strong confident older black woman on there to ask her the important questions like “why did you delete comments”
Instead Edens asking ignorant, stupid questions she already knows the answer to but at the end she can pretend she’s learnt a lot and therefore has been “cured”
And then it’ll be forgotten about
I'd love to see her try this with Candice Braithwait (please correct my spelling I think I've got it wrong). The woman Clemmie Hooper called aggressive. She's tit her pants and likely never be seen again.

Also I hate to say I told you so....but I told you so. That's she'd spin it so she was the victim etc etc. She's a twit. I cannot believe she's got away with it again. She should do the lottery the lucky witch.
---
Literally, that was so random and off topic and using at as her main reason as to why she was upset by Edens apology was wild lol.

I do feel sorry for Jaya, she’s been dragged into it by Eden and is yet another person on the Manipulated By Eden tick-list. What was needed was someone with some clear agenda on things to address, who wouldn’t be side tracked by off topic convos (Mikayla) and who would question Eden on her intentions. But of course eden knew all of this lol

I imagine her boyfriend wont be best pleased when he watches that though 🤣
I literally called it the other day. I'm starting to think I've got physic powers you know. Jaya looks like a mug now. And Eden is loving the limelight. Again. She's a professional manipulator/victim, Eden not Jaya.

Reactions: 4
Interesting how she said to not not comment on her appearance, meaning the comments were open, then suddenly she’s closed them to respect her guests ..

• Wow
Reactions: 3
i stopped watching after her her new best mate started giggling together but i swear eden said something along the lines of ‘i’ve not mimed that word in years’

she’s gone from never done it before and knows how wrong it is to saying she’s not done it in years and now needs educating to be told how wrong it is

eden just duck off

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Off topic but what’s wrong with yaz? Sad posts with sad songs and comments off?

Reactions: 3
That podcast was ridiculous! I haven't watched all of it just some snippets on the casper page! She just used thar Jaya girl big time!

Reactions: 2
The cheek of me
I’m about to run out to a birthday party at soft play with my autistic son, who doesn’t sit down but can’t go off unsupervised (pray for me)

But can someone please set up a new thread?
This is the most liked suggestion (I should’ve quoted it but I just copied pasted):

Tiktok Tory’s career is coming to an end, she’s not racist - she has a black friend

Reactions: 10
The cheek of me
I’m about to run out to a birthday party at soft play with my autistic son, who doesn’t sit down but can’t go off unsupervised (pray for me)

But can someone please set up a new thread?
This is the most liked suggestion (I should’ve quoted it but I just copied pasted):

Tiktok Tory’s career is coming to an end, she’s not racist - she has a black friend
Think I've managed it
---
Can mode4ators help close 67 pls , I've tried to set up 68

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.