Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What pisses me off the MOST is why is she the white saviour? Why is SHE ‘teaching’ and ‘educating us’. She’s turned this AGAIN into a me me me. She could have put up the links and gone dark for a week or so but she’s got to play the victim and drag everyone down with her because ‘they’re not educated either’. If she REALLY had to do a podcast, get a black host on and black guests to talk. Don’t appear in it. Give THEM the platform ffs.

Reactions: 16
I’m six minutes in and she’s already said she thought you couldn’t be racist if you have black friends

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I’m six minutes in and she’s already said she thought you couldn’t be racist if you have black friends
she’s not that stupid

and she’s doing the white saviour thing to blame it on her followers and take the onus of herself.She hopes she can get praise through educating her followers.
No offence to jaya but Eden needed a strong confident older black woman on there to ask her the important questions like “why did you delete comments”
Instead Edens asking ignorant, stupid questions she already knows the answer to but at the end she can pretend she’s learnt a lot and therefore has been “cured”
And then it’ll be forgotten about

Reactions: 9
i tried to comment again saying that why is a black woman needing to educate her as usual. never mind the fact she hasn’t even bleeping linked or tagged this woman. she quickly mentioned her name and that’s it. it’s all about her

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I’m so confused at her comment ‘ when I started this it’s something I never thought I’d do’
So shes basically said that she had to tell her self she can’t be racist?

Reactions: 7
she’s not that stupid

and she’s doing the white saviour thing to blame it on her followers and take the onus of herself.She hopes she can get praise through educating her followers.
No offence to jaya but Eden needed a strong confident older black woman on there to ask her the important questions like “why did you delete comments”
Instead Edens asking ignorant, stupid questions she already knows the answer to but at the end she can pretend she’s learnt a lot and therefore has been “cured”
And then it’ll be forgotten about
Jaya wasn’t the right person for the job and I think Eden knew that. A lot of the problem was how Eden dealt with the fallout - deleting black peoples comments, only keeping comments in support of her, her sister using the sound with loads of n words as one big joke, Eden bringing up rape and death threats but specifying they were black. Jaya mentioned none of this and the whole focus was around the initial video and Edens bad apology

Reactions: 13
Jaya wasn’t the right person for the job and I think Eden knew that. A lot of the problem was how Eden dealt with the fallout - deleting black peoples comments, only keeping comments in support of her, her sister using the sound with loads of n words as one big joke, Eden bringing up rape and death threats but specifying they were black. Jaya mentioned none of this and the whole focus was around the initial video and Edens bad apology
well jaya could have said more but let’s be honest, even if Eden had someone stronger on, she wouldn’t have left half the stuff they said in… she should’ve done it on live. 😂😂
Eden I’ll gift you a universe if you do it on live, and invite some of the people who made the videos against you.

eden kanye west coming out and mentioning this situation 😂? really. you’re more delusional that i thought. and this jaya calling kanye west mental. it’s like the blind leading the blind

• Haha
“A lot of black women have the same the most horrific things to me” why does she have to specify the fact theyre black?! For fucks sake
---
eden kanye west coming out and mentioning this situation 😂? really. you’re more delusional that i though. and this jaya calling kanye west mental. it’s like the blind leading the blind
Jaya lost me when she spoke about the endless ways her boyfriend is racist. How are you ranting to your followers about Eden miming the N word but your boyfriend openly used it in front of you and you stayed with him

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I've not been on this thread for ages or really kept up with anything cos she genuinely lights the fire in my soul with how bleeping ridiculous she is.

I saw her singing the racial slur not long ago and just thought oh here we go again, another engagement upper from greedy eedy. (Not that what she did was okay in anyway shape or form it's absolutely disgusting but I just don't expect anything better from her at this point)

Anyway was just scrolling through my Instagram explore and came across her bleeping TRAILER for this stupid podcast episode (which I'm guessing has been released now) and I actually can't believe she's gone lower than saying the slur in the first place.

Why is she trying to give us white saviour and educate us, when pretty much EVERYONE knows, if you're white you don't say the word, especially at her big age of 25?! Not everyone is as bleeping dense as you eden. Genuinely who the duck green lighted her to do this?

Side note for yas, Freya, Lloyd, parents and anyone else; stop bleeping enabling this vile girl and I hope you all bleeping burn by association with dirty witch

Reactions: 10
Eden said the first thing she did when she mimed the N word was ‘defence’. I’ll correct you Eden, it was actually to try and gaslight everyone watching your live into making them think you said ‘Nicki’. So yet again just another lie

Reactions: 27
Eden said the first thing she did when she mimed the N word was ‘defence’. I’ll correct you Eden, it was actually to try and gaslight everyone watching your live into making them think you said ‘Nicki’. So yet again just another lie
I’ve just got to the bit where Jaya said the bit that hurt her the most was that Eden said she wouldn’t do the job anymore, because Jaya is skint. The backtracking is unreal

• Angry
I’ve just got to the bit where Jaya said the bit that hurt her the most was that Eden said she wouldn’t do the job anymore, because Jaya is skint. The backtracking is unreal
And then went on to say she was pissing herself at everyone commenting about getting a Christmas temp job. Our poor suicidal Eden having the darkest thoughts yet sat laughing at comments on tiktok

• Angry
Reactions: 13
thisnis why she needed a stronger person on there
I’m not black but I’d of stopped her in her tracks and gone NAH hunny, start again please

Reactions: 8
I’m done. She could have said “what if black artists collectively decided it was wrong for them to also use the word” but no she has to say with a straight face about Kanye West specifically commenting on this situation.

And I’m sorry if I was the guy on there as soon as Eden piped up about going live with tape over her mouth with “I can’t breath” written on it for George Floyd I’d have called her a performative head and left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.