Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok bare with me here...

I have a bit of a theory, but it may be far fetched.

Did you see her smirk right after she mimed the word? It really looked like it was done on purpose?
My (maybe crazy) theory is that she didn't want Lloyd to do that DJ set and set this up so he would get dropped.

I've known women like her and she's a classic narc. She's controlling of Lloyd and doesn't want him anywhere near another woman, especially in a night club full of pretty girls.
I don’t agree l. It’s a bit excessive to stop him Dj’ing. I wouldn’t put it past her to fake mental or physical illness to stop him going out, but she would have KNOWN it was career su1c1de - she’s “educated” enough to know that.

Plus, her response as soon as she said it was utter embarrassment.
That’s just IMO
I don’t even think a narc would do something like that which will make them the “bad guy”.

Reactions: 7
I’ve thought something has been up between Eden and Yaz since Lloyd was caught on camera staring at Yaz. It was just after Yaz started “struggling” for the 34,765 time. Then Eden was racist and overshadowed it. I thought I was reaching until I read tattle tonight.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry to disappoint but they do follow - Yaz is YasminHadfieldx and the searching shows ‘Yaz’ which isn’t her instagram, Eden is defo following not sure about Freya
---
Freya is following yaz’s private account only
She wasn’t yesterday 😂 I checked

Reactions: 2
Hahaha Eden doing Air-up ads. Tell me you’re broke without telling me you’re broke 🤡
I've always been curious about air up, now I know not to trust it😂😂 they will take an advert from anyone they could not care less about their background 😂

Reactions: 2
Her most recent video..........please tell me everyone else sees the filth under her nails 🤢🤢 looks like actual tit 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Yaz has been a bit weird lately I can’t decide if it’s an argument between the sisters or yaz and her management or yaz and Lee but either way i do hope it’s nothing to do with her woman sisters duck ups

Yaz has been a bit weird lately I can’t decide if it’s an argument between the sisters or yaz and her management or yaz and Lee but either way i do hope it’s nothing to do with her woman sisters duck ups
Yaz is probably realising she's given up her golden goose (lee) so she can join in and have fun with her sisters. But now they are both loved up she's the fifth wheel and realising what she's given up.

Reactions: 7
I kind of feel if it’s to do with Edens massive duck up then Yaz willingly included herself that - she chose to dance around to a song with the N word in it the very next day with a smug grin on her face. Then I think her management had a word and she tit herself.

Yaz also helped create the awful person that Eden is by still enabling her well into her 20s.

Reactions: 17
I kind of feel if it’s to do with Edens massive duck up then Yaz willingly included herself that - she chose to dance around to a song with the N word in it the very next day with a smug grin on her face. Then I think her management had a word and she tit herself.

Yaz also helped create the awful person that Eden is by still enabling her well into her 20s.
That’s true! I forgot she did a dance to the song

Reactions: 4
I think it’s a fake ad (she has been know to do it before). She had it in the cupboard and wants it to look like she still has work coming in!
Sorry, been working all day - yes, Eden. 😏 so just catching up.

I had the immediate same thought when I saw it yesterday. Mainly because when she has a genuine ad when does she ever # it 😝🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry, been working all day - yes, Eden. 😏 so just catching up.

I had the immediate same thought when I saw it yesterday. Mainly because when she has a genuine ad when does she ever # it 😝🤣
When she did the Autumn Starbucks drinks I messaged them to ask if they worked with her as it looked like an ad and they confirmed she didn’t.

No idea where they are getting rent money from. Plus not that it was bringing in much money but I think her Vinted has gone?

• Wow
When she did the Autumn Starbucks drinks I messaged them to ask if they worked with her as it looked like an ad and they confirmed she didn’t.

No idea where they are getting rent money from. Plus not that it was bringing in much money but I think her Vinted has gone?
Vinted still there but lots of negative feedback. Sale not complete etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.