Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2413.jpeg

Why does she think we ALL need to learn and grow? Eden, hun, not all of us are racist twats 😁

• Angry
Reactions: 21
what? And take sole responsibility for what she said and did? Eden? Naaaaaaah
sorry I meant to add this earlier

does anyone think it’s suss that Eden shared the screenshots of people telling her to kill herself rather than any of blokes saying they’re going to rape her or come to her house. They’re a lot worse IMO

Reactions: 13
sorry I meant to add this earlier

does anyone think it’s suss that Eden shared the screenshots of people telling her to kill herself rather than any of blokes saying they’re going to rape her or come to her house. They’re a lot worse IMO
Also, Brittany miller shared some fake trolling DMs on the same day. I think Eden reads her thread. She probably has an account on here

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So people are to refrain from commenting on her appearance on the podcast.... we'll her appearance has been pristine on tik tok with her plethora of transitions & videos uploaded of late. Perfect make up perfect outfits. So you can make sure you look great when the outcomes relys on views & likes which I assume results in payment?? The more more views etc you get paid? I cannot wrap head around how tik tok works but when you want sympathy or to "educate" people, most of whom don't need educating so very presumptuous of her she looks "haggard" I think the whole podcast is in poor taste she thinks she making a movement. She's. It even intelligent enough or has the right skills to conduct a podcast on this topic.

Reactions: 10
Looks like a bleeping Netflix trailer 😂😂 Eden, hang your head in shame.
She couldn't give a tit and has fully used this for her gain. Shameful and embarrassing!

Is she for real asking people to be kind and not leave comments on her appearance when the podcast goes live tonight 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah sure Eden, heaven forbid anyone say that you look like someone out the wrong turn movie, a raging crack head with no teeth or that you're breath Stinks. ARE YOU OK EDEN?!?! REALLY?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope this podcast will be the career ending move that we've all been waiting for! The woman just doesn't know when to shut up does she! I really hope she doesn't sit there and argue with black people about how that word shouldn't be used in songs, but I've got a feeling she will! :oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she’ll address the fact the comments were full of white ppl saying it’s part of the song because she allowed it, she’s so stupid she orchestrated the whole thing, she was going through those comments one by one and that’s the narrative SHE chose, educate yourself Eden.

• Sick
So people aren’t allowed to comment on her appearance but she’s allowed to say about someone ‘the hills have eyes’ . Oh Eden your double standards are showing again

Reactions: 15
Wonder if Yaz was on at Don Carla to force Eden to be friends again. I think Yaz’s birthday will be very telling.

And speaking of appearances Eden was begging someone to fill her tear trough - guess VIVA clinic no longer want to be associated with her either.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Until Eden shows the receipts of the "black men saying they're gonna shove their cocks down her throat" I'm taking it as a lie and classing it as even more racism on her part because she's playing up to the black men have big dicks stereotype.

Also, notice she does something every year near Yaz's birthday.

Reactions: 17
So people are to refrain from commenting on her appearance on the podcast.... we'll her appearance has been pristine on tik tok with her plethora of transitions & videos uploaded of late. Perfect make up perfect outfits. So you can make sure you look great when the outcomes relys on views & likes which I assume results in payment?? The more more views etc you get paid? I cannot wrap head around how tik tok works but when you want sympathy or to "educate" people, most of whom don't need educating so very presumptuous of her she looks "haggard" I think the whole podcast is in poor taste she thinks she making a movement. She's. It even intelligent enough or has the right skills to conduct a podcast on this topic.
I think she’s purposely drawn attention to her ‘haggard ness’ so people will think she’s really struggled over the past couple of weeks and get more pity from it

Reactions: 13
Am in shock at the trailer. Even the tiny bit of her you see she looks SO defensive and not like she's willing to learn at all "do you not think you'd cross the road if it was a white man dressed like that?" "do you sing the n word?" she doesn't look remorseful at ALL. bleeping prick.

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t give a toss.
She won’t learn from it.
It’s all a load of bullshit to gain some clout and some drama.
Nasty vile child.

Am in shock at the trailer. Even the tiny bit of her you see she looks SO defensive and not like she's willing to learn at all "do you not think you'd cross the road if it was a white man dressed like that?" "do you sing the n word?" she doesn't look remorseful at ALL. bleeping prick.
It came up on my fyp just now and I was actually shocked. Like she’s actually edited it into a dramatic film trailer, I am choosing to be embarrassed.

Why is she putting the onus onto Jaya? Why is she using white men as an example, as that just outs herself as a classist as well as a racist. She goes out in tracksuits all of the time, Lloyd practically walks around in a stab vest in his yob stone island gear which is directly related to football hooliganism… just shut up BVden ya smelly bint

The whole podcast will be her acting dumb. Poor little (huge) Eden lives such a sheltered life and she was so uneducated blah blah blah. Well then your parents were bleeping tit, which we knew anyway. When you think she can’t stoop any lower she absolutely does! Every single time. She’s vile

Reactions: 8
It came up on my fyp just now and I was actually shocked. Like she’s actually edited it into a dramatic film trailer, I am choosing to be embarrassed.

Why is she putting the onus onto Jaya? Why is she using white men as an example, as that just outs herself as a classist as well as a racist. She goes out in tracksuits all of the time, Lloyd practically walks around in a stab vest in his yob stone island gear which is directly related to football hooliganism… just shut up BVden ya smelly bint
Hehehehe ya smelly bint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.