Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
38.2K views on her new video and only 3573 likes and 6 comments after being uploaded for 2 hours, absolutely embarrassing when she's supposed to have 3.2Million followers💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
has casper disappeared again?
Casper if you are in the room with us, send us a sign?
Hope you haven't been eradicated.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
has casper disappeared again?
Casper if you are in the room with us, send us a sign?
Hope you haven't been eradicated.
Casper 10.00 has been born but they REALLY don't like Casper do they. Eden, Lloyd and yaz must be sat there constantly reporting them. So jealous of their life 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Vinted still there but lots of negative feedback. Sale not complete etc.
I don't use Vinted so not sure how it works, but if a sale is incomplete does the buyer get their money back? Or is she earning money for doing absolutely nothing? (I know she still does nothing, as she has her minions list and send everything for her)

Reactions: 4
I don't use Vinted so not sure how it works, but if a sale is incomplete does the buyer get their money back? Or is she earning money for doing absolutely nothing? (I know she still does nothing, as she has her minions list and send everything for her)
No they will get it back. Doesn’t show you as a good seller though. Will put people off from buying. I do believe it’s just her (deranged fans) that are buying her tit stained trousers though.

• Haha
ok bare with me here...

I have a bit of a theory, but it may be far fetched.

Did you see her smirk right after she mimed the word? It really looked like it was done on purpose?
My (maybe crazy) theory is that she didn't want Lloyd to do that DJ set and set this up so he would get dropped.

I've known women like her and she's a classic narc. She's controlling of Lloyd and doesn't want him anywhere near another woman, especially in a night club full of pretty girls.
I don’t think she did the lip synching on purpose but I definitely think she purposely mentioned him in the message to stan blade to involve him in the debacle should the message ever be outted, which brilliantly it was lol.

Reactions: 5
So Jaya is on the podcast this week. I really hope this isn't another let down like so many others that have called her out.

Reactions: 3
You get your money back, and most likely get a bad review. I buy off vinted a lot, and I don’t buy if people have bad reviews or lots of incomplete sales. Aside from her Stan fans, it will put loads off from buying off her

I’m fully convinced Eden must be a giant! She always looks so much taller and stocky than the other girls she has on here. Also, who is the girl?
Lol you’re quick! I’ve been searching to see if it had been mentioned damnnit. She’s a girl who went viral on a rant about Eden saying the n word.
---
The fact she’s using this girl to educate herself on racism is actually sickening. Literally just for content.

Last edited:
Eden Harvz #68 Tales of Little Legs Lloyd & his racist Mrs, Kitty Bojangles

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Disappointed in jaya
She was the one posting videos calling Eden out
It wasn’t just about her use of the N word, Jaya appeared to have a good grips on the kind of person Eden is
I’d of said no when Eden asked me to go on the podcast as it’s clearly a ploy
But I’ll save my full judgement for Friday

Reactions: 9
Disappointed in jaya
She was the one posting videos calling Eden out
It wasn’t just about her use of the N word, Jaya appeared to have a good grips on the kind of person Eden is
I’d of said no when Eden asked me to go on the podcast as it’s clearly a ploy
But I’ll save my full judgement for Friday
id love to see you on the podcast with Eden 😂

Reactions: 2
So using this girl Jaya basicslly to educate her rather than you know using resources from google.
Further proves her “educating herself” is just for show and to try and save face. There are tonnes of resources out there already, a lot of which teach that it’s not the responsibility of People of colour to educate ignorance. Eden should be putting EFFORT into educating herself, doing it behind the scenes to better herself not just her image, and not profiting off it. Vile.

Further proves her “educating herself” is just for show and to try and save face. There are tonnes of resources out there already, a lot of which teach that it’s not the responsibility of People of colour to educate ignorance. Eden should be putting EFFORT into educating herself, doing it behind the scenes to better herself not just her image, and not profiting off it. Vile.
Exactly!! How easy would it to read some books, watch documentaries, learn from creators online rather than getting a POC to come on your podcast and do the hard work for you. She is lazy and entitled and has clearly learned nothing from this whole situation. And you just know she will be sitting at home playing the tiniest violin for herself saying "I can't do anything right" when she sees our comments.

Ok j m
So Jaya is on the podcast this week. I really hope this isn't another let down like so many others that have called her out.
its not even being advertised by Eden so I’m guessing she’s hoping people don’t watch it. 😂
All of this! Not adding anything cause it’s not needed at all. You’ve said my thoughts in a better sentence than I could ever.
---
It’s like the putting her link on her profile for the racism charity. Guaranteed she got that ideas off someone else’s recommendation rather than searching it herself. Still no donation from her either. She’s a sack of tit 👹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.