Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she is teaching the rat to nip people there especially kids waving her walloping giant hand in her face.. saying nicely didn’t do tit, crappe latte was bag to nipping 5 mins later. She’ll regret it when little crappe is an adult

Or is it Lloyds sausage fingers

The duck is going on with the hair 😂😂😂😂 She looks like she’s dragged herself out of a bush 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re not training that dog, saying her biting isn’t aggressive its playing? No it’s aggression which is common amongst UNTRAINED chihuahuas. She’ll be doing damage control when it bites one of the kids

Reactions: 15
So they’re struggling with the cost of living crisis, that Eden doesn’t actually know what that is, but doesn’t wanna comment in case she says it wrong.
Then claims that they are struggling like everyone else financially because her electrify has gone up.
I mean we all knew it was a lot crappachino tit, but to then spend £230 in New Look and show off about it is just her being bleep and so out of touch with everyone

Reactions: 22
So they’re struggling with the cost of living crisis, that Eden doesn’t actually know what that is, but doesn’t wanna comment in case she says it wrong.
Then claims that they are struggling like everyone else financially because her electrify has gone up.
I mean we all knew it was a lot crappachino tit, but to then spend £230 in New Look and show off about it is just her being bleep and so out of touch with everyone
Wait til you see her latest video. Money saving hack - don't pay for stuff, just beg from small companies and you'll never go broke again!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Wait til you see her latest video. Money saving hack - don't pay for stuff, just beg from small companies and you'll never go broke again!
I commented asking if she couldn’t afford them🥹. She removed that video quick 😂 BEGGY bleep. Taking from small businesses when she could just support them? The dog has 100 harnesses and one body. Give it to people who are in need of one, just wasteful giving it to her

No doubt she’ll try and sell them on vinted even though they were gifted.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I commented asking if she couldn’t afford them🥹. She removed that video quick 😂 BEGGY bleep. Taking from small businesses when she could just support them? The dog has 100 harnesses and one body. Give it to people who are in need of one, just wasteful giving it to her

No doubt she’ll try and sell them on vinted even though they were gifted.
has it gone already?!

Reactions: 1
I actually like stevie but it’s not a flex 😂 he’s one of the less know people on MIC

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.