Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all her little rat followers licking her asshole clean saying how amazing her figure is. The girl doesn’t need her head inflating anymore, she won’t be able to get through the door soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just catching up...let me guess the sally morgan thing was an #ad.... and the neighbours are moving out because they're sick of eden and Lloyd

Reactions: 8
So her gay cousin fancied Lloyd? Of course he did.

Just like every straight woman and every other gay man in this world can’t get enough of the little goblin who shares platform Crocs with his girlfriend.

I’m sure next he’ll be making all the straight men turn gay too.

Reactions: 21
So she didn’t have a house sitter because she doesn’t want anyone else in her bed. She’s just told the world next time she’s away the house will be empty at night. Nobba!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can hear little man's posh Tory private school accent slip in when he's talking like a roadman & forgets for a second, rank

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes been live numerous times in that gaff without any connection issues... the lies... lie after lie after lie.. if she told me today was Thursday I'd deffo have to check it!

Reactions: 10
Anyone know where she lives? Always banging on about living in the middle of nowhere in the countryside.

Reactions: 6
More tit comes out her mouth than her arse, to be a good liar you have to remember all the lies you tell eedy you bleeping cock womble

Reactions: 5
Anyone know where she lives? Always banging on about living in the middle of nowhere in the countryside.
She whisked Lloyd away to a secluded country road miles away from civilisation so that the chances of hun seeing friends or going out are dwindled

Reactions: 7
I’m loving how the shed is suddenly not so perfect without any wifi or signal at all, means she can’t post and the gruesome twosome are slacking in the cash!
Why does she always talk about ‘being eden’ and not putting on a show? Just showing she is fake and over the top and ridiculous for the camera, her and Lloyd are fake as and she’s proving it. Maybe be the real you and people might like you more (unlikely). She’s trying to big up Lloyd like anyone fancies him 😂 Little man needs his ego boosted cause his booster shoes arnt doing the trick.
I can confirm Lloyd no one finds your attractive, gay, straight or anyone else!

Reactions: 12
He’s so high up in the bbc yet eden hasn’t got her big break on East Enders yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Latest video - “we all have such stressful jobs so it’s nice to switch off”

Erm what the actual fuxk? She gets up at 2, does her makeup at 4 and goes out for dinner?
She goes live and shoots a few half assed videos? Am I missing something?

Don’t get me wrong, if you’re actually a good influencer I can see how it could be time consuming but her content is tit?

That’s wound me right up

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone notice little man couldn’t get the knob of butter of his spoon in his french onion soup recipe😂 How can he act tough when he shows himself to be such a wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's your betting that she's realising she's going to be screwed trying to pay rent in that money pit in a few months time so she's going to say they're moving because of the internet issues and how it's detrimental to her career? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nothing I hate more than someone who has the equivalent of society’s most desired body telling me to love myself 😂 especially whilst pointing out things that are apparently bad

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.