Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has he got the McDonald’s M on his forehead 🤣🤣

Wow her extensions lasted all of 2 weeks 🙄🙄
Why does he stare at the camera like he’s being pegged by big greedy

Why has he got the McDonald’s M on his forehead 🤣🤣

Wow her extensions lasted all of 2 weeks 🙄🙄
Fried bleeping duck egg and they’re saying they’re struggling with money too. duck off

View attachment 1593036 Watch put Gordon, LL's coming for ya!
Stay tuned for what lmao has he applied for master chef, or is he doing a cookery course again and claiming it as him being a chef

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eden wouldn’t know a struggle if it came up and punched her in her huge bleeping mouth. Stupid bleep

Reactions: 14
I don’t think pasta dishes or sausage and mash will be up to the cut 🤣🤣
Or chicken gravy

Eden wouldn’t know a struggle if it came up and punched her in her huge bleeping mouth. Stupid bleep
Next video it’ll be the boring story of when she hid the chicken and buried it from her poor mava who was clearly struggling to feed the kids while doing meet ups with Queen Anne living in a 5 bed detatched house with 2 horses, and not forgetting they didn’t have any toys so had to play with poor teddy who has seen things no teddy should see. Oh that poor life must be so hard going on road trips round America and going on yearly vacays to France darling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can’t even stick to a struggle! She’s either convincing us she had nothing growing up or telling us her uncles are trillionnaires who were bezzies with the queen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its really quite sad as she clearly has a lot of money to spend - they could have easily paid for a wedding, put a deposit down on the house, travelled together, even a few staycations in the UK.

Instead they spend their spare time laying in, paying an excess amount of money on a glorified b&q shed, and taking trips to the big Asda
For someone who does a “love” montage of her and the Vertically Challenged Bucket Hat every day and loves being centre of attention - the fact they rarely discuss getting married/having a wedding is very questionable.

I actually don’t think either is happy. But they’re kind of fucked without the other one. LL wouldn’t have a funded lifestyle and Green Giant would be single, friendless and move back in her parents.

The part of the live I saw was her saying she gained her following being funny and she’d watch herself on social media because she’s so funny (we laugh at you not with you but go on). Then she told her neighbours life story 😐 and was questioning why they were leaving the house at 5pm.

The clips from her live of her loudly swallowing her own snot. And the other shows how easily she lies and makes things up - saying she hears her neighbours argue to then saying she never hears them. She’s such a bizarre and gross ragbag,

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf, is he transitioning
What a funny little man he is

bet he can’t do that body warmer up
Lads I got you 😂😂 my fella would be disowned if he was or wore anything like little legs 🤮

Why does he stare at the camera like he’s being pegged by big greedy

Fried bleeping duck egg and they’re saying they’re struggling with money too. duck off

Stay tuned for what lmao has he applied for master chef, or is he doing a cookery course again and claiming it as him being a chef
He tried copying Gordon Ramsay on one of his vids going egg grid, toast done like wtf the two of them give me the ick I’ve commented loads today think I’m hormonal and they just irritate the fuckin life out of me I don’t even follow them 🙄😩😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.