Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a boring life they lead, at 24 I was out 4/5 times a week, struggling to get through each day because I was hungover but raring to go again by tea time! I had some of the best nights of my life out with my mates when I was her age! I guarantee Little lad will get fed up before long, he seems the type to wanna be out partying all weekend, at the moment he's putting up with the lifestyle because he's enjoying the free ride but it won't last!!! Imagine at the age of 24, the highlight of your day is spending 2 hours putting a faceful of make up on just to go out for tea.
I’m 24 with 2 kids and my life is lot more exciting then hers n not just because of the kids but because I don’t spend every waking minute with my partner lying about anxiety and actually find time to enjoy myself, if I had her life i’d be miserable 🤣

Reactions: 14
Last time I took a hiatus all the drama in France kicked off. I’m going to have some time away from this thread because I’ve stated a new job and don’t have the brain capacity for Eden 😂 I’m hoping it gets exciting for you while I’m away

Reactions: 9
Last time I took a hiatus all the drama in France kicked off. I’m going to have some time away from this thread because I’ve stated a new job and don’t have the brain capacity for Eden 😂 I’m hoping it gets exciting for you while I’m away

Thank you for your service to brightening our days 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 And a huuuuuuuge good luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
LL really reaching for content with that lighter video. Jeez. And Eden's lazy haul. At this point they should just not bother.

Reactions: 2
Good luck in your new job xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hope the new job treats you well!

Here we go again, Eden ordering XXL stuff from the plus range. It bleeping riles me up. She has the privilege of being able to buy clothes from any shop she wants to because she's slim and yet she chooses to buy stuff from a range for people who have a much more limited choice in the clothes they can buy.

People like her are the reason I find it so hard to find clothes in my actual size 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg Eden shared her pate with Earl? What happened to this non-begging learnt behaviour bollocks 😂

Hope the new job treats you well!

Here we go again, Eden ordering XXL stuff from the plus range. It bleeping riles me up. She has the privilege of being able to buy clothes from any shop she wants to because she's slim and yet she chooses to buy stuff from a range for people who have a much more limited choice in the clothes they can buy.

People like her are the reason I find it so hard to find clothes in my actual size 😡
this infuriates me, especially when influencers are like “i wanted a SUPER super baggy LARGE and OVERSIZED hoodie, so I ordered a 16” 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
she's only shown the haul like that to show the prices. realistically she used klarna

Reactions: 17
Edens content is actually so lazy isn’t it, if she put the effort in she could make so much more money. You can tell Yaz has a strategy and puts the work in, Eden scrapes together an eatwith me, a look fantastic haul and potentially 1 GRWM live a day

Reactions: 12
What is she going on about 😆
Doesn’t want to be disrespectful to her neighbour? But then proceeds to do a TikTok saying Sally Morgan has said that the giant dust ball in Edens shed is his mum.

Couldn't possibly be because Eden and Lloyd are farmyard animals and live in tit?

Reactions: 15
Doesn’t want to be disrespectful to her neighbour? But then proceeds to do a TikTok saying Sally Morgan has said that the giant dust ball in Edens shed is his mum.

Couldn't possibly be because Eden and Lloyd are farmyard animals and live in tit?
She’s commented saying “it’s not ideal” like what Sally is saying is gospel hahaha. And even if it was true, sorry is my dead mums ghost bothering you?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"My main message from this video is love yourself no matter what society says", she says with the smoothing filter ramped up to 100.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why the duck does Lloyd call every woman “mate” in the comments 😂
It screams insecurity from edens part. No respectful man would ever call any woman “mate”. Such an ick but I bet eedy gets a buzz off it thinking he’s shutting down other women when they just wanna know where he gets his duck breast from lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys do you think I’ll get blocked now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 midget gems video flogging smart plugs 🤣
43E6F975-58B8-4D91-8907-6483BCB0DDD6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"Love the skin you're in"

Proceeds to use 50 different filters/apps, fillers, bum pads and god knows what else.

Little miss bullshitter needs to look up the definition of hypocrisy

Reactions: 23
She can duck off with th body positivity if I’m honest. I’m sick of seeing influencers who don’t struggle with weight, don’t have an ounce of fat, hide their cellulite, blur out the spots , buy up and influence her young followers to do the same all the XL clothes because it looks cute… leaving the rest of us with no options. She loves her body, yes she looks great but there’s plenty of influencers out there that I respect more than that toad for body positivity. She can also spurt what she likes out about not having fake tits but she a few months ago pumped her face full of filler, never goes out without fake eyelashes on, has a head full of some poor persons head that has scalped themselves for 10p, and regularly uses sun beds risking skin cancer. Ok so you’re very positive about natural aren’t you, with your face full of Laura mercier.

Oh and I forgot about the skyms.. very body positive but promotes shape wear to her potentially
Vulnerable fans who struggle with body image.

Oh and I’m guessing little lad is ok with her nipples on display cause she’s getting paid to promote that underwear set in blue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
God, she went from ‘the house sitter was late’ to ‘a friend came round every day to water the plants’ real quick, didn’t she?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.