Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pizzasteve

Ugh god, Yas, just get a fucking divorce. You couldn't make it any more obvious that you hate him if you tried.

The moment she got back to Wales, all the pity party boo hoo tiktoks came out. I'm not a fan of Lee but I do feel bad for him that she's always going on about how miserable she is when she's back at home.
I couldn’t agree more. I do in fact like Lee. Yes a few things he’s done is questionable but I stand by the way he’s felt in the past regarding yaz and her love bombing people. I would NEVER proclaim my love for other men unless they were family. I’ve been with my partner for 18 years, and even now If we made any friends of the opposite sex all of a sudden we’d both be a bit questionable about it I reckon. And I trust him with my entire life.
I just imagine that poor man at home missing his wife and child for days for her to come back depressed and mourning her family. I get it, it’s hard being away from family. But at the age of 33 with 2 kids, they ARE my family. They’re my priority. Id hate to be away from any of them for longer than a day! (Maybe the kids for a few for a break 😄😄) but my partner is my absolute best friend.

Reactions: 23

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Eden Harvz #37

(She's that BORING i personally feel her next thread title deserves to be as equally boring!)

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Eww when she said to Chai “this is where mummy and daddy fell in love in this exact bed - where we spent most of our time actually”

She’s probably trying to make people believe they had sex all the time when they were just two stinking rats lying in their own filth all day eating takeaway.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Last time I took a hiatus all the drama in France kicked off. I’m going to have some time away from this thread because I’ve stated a new job and don’t have the brain capacity for Eden 😂 I’m hoping it gets exciting for you while I’m away
Hope the new job treats you well!

Here we go again, Eden ordering XXL stuff from the plus range. It fucking riles me up. She has the privilege of being able to buy clothes from any shop she wants to because she's slim and yet she chooses to buy stuff from a range for people who have a much more limited choice in the clothes they can buy.

People like her are the reason I find it so hard to find clothes in my actual size 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart

poppyhun

She’s an absolute nob. Claiming they have a house sitter then running back home once a clump of dust flies across room camera, get your house sitter check it out? Fucking muppet

• Haha

leabytottle

VIP Member
All I done was open tiktok to have a quick scroll on my fyp before I go to bed, wtf is this shit and wtf is that horrendous butchered American accent? Also how the fuck are there 1.1k people watching her at this time of night, isn't it past their bed time?
I honestly thought this was a joke at first!! She’s lost the plot 🤣🤣🤣 It’s like a really short gcse drama piece performed by the girl who thinks shes amazing! You know the one I mean, claims she was on pampers add as a baby and had an agent. Got the role of mary in the nativity and the main part in the year 6 leavers play- but everyone was too scared to say she was shit. Then went to high school and still had her “fans” who told here how talented she was, then went into the real works and realised there were people with skills and talent. Eden’s still in the year 6 phase,

• Haha
I couldn’t agree more. I do in fact like Lee. Yes a few things he’s done is questionable but I stand by the way he’s felt in the past regarding yaz and her love bombing people. I would NEVER proclaim my love for other men unless they were family. I’ve been with my partner for 18 years, and even now If we made any friends of the opposite sex all of a sudden we’d both be a bit questionable about it I reckon. And I trust him with my entire life.
I just imagine that poor man at home missing his wife and child for days for her to come back depressed and mourning her family. I get it, it’s hard being away from family. But at the age of 33 with 2 kids, they ARE my family. They’re my priority. Id hate to be away from any of them for longer than a day! (Maybe the kids for a few for a break 😄😄) but my partner is my absolute best friend.
I still can't get over the fact she let everyone talk about him being abusive and never actually stuck up for him once. Yes, the tiktok he posted was childish, but actually I can see why he did it. Her relationships with other men are too much. My husband can be friends with whoever he wants ,I don't care, I trust him implicitly but if he started posting about how much he adored a female friend I wouldn't be too happy about it.

She either needs to leave him and move back to TWells or stop being a dick.

The excuse that Lloyd is family so it's different doesn't wash with me either. He's only been in their lives for less than a year and just sponges off her sister.

VIP Member
Yaz said in her video that one of her uncles was really high up in the BBC, This is not the flex she thinks it is! It looks like the whole family is infested with cunts!!!!!!

• Sick

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
So they’re struggling with the cost of living crisis, that Eden doesn’t actually know what that is, but doesn’t wanna comment in case she says it wrong.
Then claims that they are struggling like everyone else financially because her electrify has gone up.
I mean we all knew it was a lot crappachino shit, but to then spend £230 in New Look and show off about it is just her being cunt and so out of touch with everyone

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
She’s honestly the strangest adult I’ve ever come across.

min her live yesterday she basically talked shit.

‘i hear my neighbours argue all the time’ *3 second pause* ‘no I don’t, they never argue’

putting a jumper on that rat of a dog ‘oh you’ll be pleased when it’s on, it’s so cold in here’ *2 minutes later, when it’s mentioned how much the rat is shaking* ‘well it’s not cold in here, it’s really warm’

fuck sake! Pick a lane.

imagine going out for a drink with a friend and then constantly changing the narrative. Exhausting.