Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I really really dislike this oh yeah itll pass… no some people or genuinely doesn’t. I am severely depressed and it’s taken my years to realise that I cannot do it without medication and some form of therapy. I mean I do have bags of trauma too but I really hate this, oh yeah in a month you’ll feel better because it’s clear to see that it’s not just something that pass just by positive thinking and realising how lucky you are. Also the suicide baiting is a huge issue, there and then should have been her light bulb moment to go to the doctors and get professional help but we all know why the suicide baiting went on and it wasn’t because she had a new house and blah blah blah. It’s because she was called out for telling people not to take guide dogs into shops if she couldn’t take her little crappe latte in with her and belittling people less fortunate than her . It’s the backlash she recieved so she went on to manipulate half of tiktok into people not saying tit about her head behaviour.

Reactions: 13
All I got from that was me me me I I I and also I want to use mikayla as an opportunity to say LOOK will smith and mikayla have commented on my videos.

No wonder she’s ‘sad’ she never gets any sodding sunlight 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also I really really dislike this oh yeah itll pass… no some people or genuinely doesn’t. I am severely depressed and it’s taken my years to realise that I cannot do it without medication and some form of therapy. I mean I do have bags of trauma too but I really hate this, oh yeah in a month you’ll feel better because it’s clear to see that it’s not just something that pass just by positive thinking and realising how lucky you are. Also the suicide baiting is a huge issue, there and then should have been her light bulb moment to go to the doctors and get professional help but we all know why the suicide baiting went on and it wasn’t because she had a new house and blah blah blah. It’s because she was called out for telling people not to take guide dogs into shops if she couldn’t take her little crappe latte in with her and belittling people less fortunate than her . It’s the backlash she recieved so she went on to manipulate half of tiktok into people not saying tit about her head behaviour.
It infuriates me. I've dealt with depression and severe anxiety for 16 years. My early twenties were wasted being agoraphobic. I didn't leave my house for a whole year at one point. The only way I've been able to function is through medication, hard work and therapy and I'm really proud of where I am today, but I still suffer. My anxiety still holds me back in ways. Not everyone feels better in a month. Some people have chemical imbalances in their brains that can't be fixed.

Reactions: 11
Is it super close to London? That price is obscene!
It’s in a lovely part of Kent and it’s expensive round there to be fair - big houses and farms. When I was her age though I had a social life and I wouldn’t wanna be there as would have felt isolated and I wasn’t a dj superstar like LL - I live not far now as I’ve been and had my carnage up London etc 🤣

Reactions: 5
If she was as busy with her work as she says she is she would be moving to somewhere closer to london so she was part of the scene.. not way out in the countryside with no WiFi in a glorified shed 😂

Reactions: 8
Why did i think it was a house and not just 1 floor?? Obviously we can see it looks nice from the inside and the garden but i'm genuinely shocked at how it looks outside 🤣

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ soon she’ll be on most haunted. Someone even commented on her ‘horror ghost’ video that it was the spray & now she’s using it for views 🤦🏼‍♀️😂.

Reactions: 1
Eden is on live goading Lloyd into retching and pissing herself when he does it. For the average person it’s funny but for someone who centres their content around having emetophobia… it’s not adding up Eedie hun

Reactions: 21
Eden on live just said little fella needs to grow a backbone because he never says no to her 😳🤡 more fool him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Goes to show how much she actually knows & researches make up! She said she was using ‘her’ meaning Amelia Olivia’s highlighter… no Eden it’s the beauty crops highlighter that was thrown into the pr package & bundle because it’s Amelia Olivia’s fav highlighter 🤦🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 1
Somebodies been banned I think again 😂 profile pic is gone.

Oh I see the body positivity video has been removed 😂 I mean your full on hamburgers were out ffs probably got botted unless she’s tried to stop the ban herself 😂

Has she had her lips done lol ?
She overlines her lips to death.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.