Eastenders #23 Ravi got wood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight’s was okay but definitely a bit of a filler episode. I did however see this on TikTok which I thought you might all appreciate as much as me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I like that this thread isn’t too serious about EE and not too bothered about minor spoilers. Some forums are so uptight when you just want to talk tit about soaps.

Surely one of Mick’s kids would come home for Xmas? It would be unrealistic to not even have one supporting their mum. The square got over Mick quickly though didn’t they? His gang of best mates don’t even mention him now.
Same here. It's a soap and can't be taken too seriously, just a bit of dramatic entertainment.

That's why I gave up on Digital Spy, the posters were really cliquey and obsessed with being moral about everything 🙃 they hate Phil on that site 😆 I used to get constant attacks for sticking up for Phil. OK I wouldn't want to know him in real life but he's still one of EE best characters. I see Ravi is also unpopular over there 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Same here. It's a soap and can't be taken too seriously, just a bit of dramatic entertainment.

That's why I gave up on Digital Spy, the posters were really cliquey and obsessed with being moral about everything 🙃 they hate Phil on that site 😆 I used to get constant attacks for sticking up for Phil. OK I wouldn't want to know him in real life but he's still one of EE best characters. I see Ravi is also unpopular over there 🙄
Phil is a king, I love him (not in that way though 😂).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

IMG_7026.gif

---
I was on DS for ages but it’s so cliquey. Tattle is so much more open to new people and there’s more freedom to say what you want

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Agree, I used to be on DS 2009-2011 for the KP/Peter Andrex Saga, and the Cryed EE threads 😂
Syed got nothing on Ravi who has got the RIZZ villain charm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still think Elaine and George are totally mismatched. There is a scene tonight with George, Linda and the girls, and they look right together. George and Linda have proper chemistry, and Elaine seems more like his mum than his partner. It’s not just that she looks older, it’s the way she clucks around him.

Reactions: 17

DS is an awful forum. I used to post on the Mumsnet EE thread but there was one loon who’d go insane at even the mildest spoilers. Even if it was stuff that was very well known like when Mick left. Apparently she used to put her head down in the supermarket when she went past the soap magazines. duck sake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
DS is an awful forum. I used to post on the Mumsnet EE thread but there was one loon who’d go insane at even the mildest spoilers. Even if it was stuff that was very well known like when Mick left. Apparently she used to put her head down in the supermarket when she went past the soap magazines. duck sake.
mumsnet DS 😂 when you have threads about forums about forums
It’s a Cold War 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Unpopular yes, but all the posters seem to want to shag the arse off him!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve found it friendly here! I just bumble in occasionally and blurt stuff out, people laugh if they think it’s funny. Perfect!
I think Tattle is quite friendly on the whole because attacking other posters isn't tolerated. You can have a difference of opinion but you can't start personal fights. I generally put posters who've annoyed me on ignore or just scroll past posts I don't agree with. I don't know why Tattle has such a bad reputation. It's certainly friendlier than other forums I've been on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think Tattle is quite friendly on the whole because attacking other posters isn't tolerated. You can have a difference of opinion but you can't start personal fights. I generally put posters who've annoyed me on ignore or just scroll past posts I don't agree with. I don't know why Tattle has such a bad reputation. It's certainly friendlier than other forums I've been on.
On this thread there is only one way we attack someone, it's by posting this. 😆😆
1000004873.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
How convenient of Jack to mention Penny for the first time in years just weeks before her return🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
what does everyone make of Danielle on I’m a celeb?
I wouldn't mind her if she didnt pander to that horrible nellas every need and kiss her arse constantly. She's a nasty, horrible witch that behaves like a spoilt, lazy teenager (nella not danielle).

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.