Eastenders #23 Ravi got wood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't quote from the previous thread but I would let Phil Mitchell marry me any day. He's definitely a sugar Daddy I can get behind 🤪 or behind me hehehe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I think Theo is so handsome and cute with his curly hair and big brown eyes. I also fancied Yusef Khan and two of the Ferreria brothers, Adi and Ash.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Theo is so handsome and cute with his curly hair and big brown eyes. I also fancied Yusef Khan and two of the Ferreria brothers, Adi and Ash.
You could say that Yusef was...flaming hot.

I'll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have to ask who is canoe? I joined at the tail end of the last thread so not sure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eve was the fittest of Albert Square, and there's no way she's gone for good. We'll see her gorgeous self on Christmas.

Emmerdale played this trick with Ross Barton, Imma on to you Kate Oates; repeater of stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eve was the fittest of Albert Square, and there's no way she's gone for good. We'll see her gorgeous self on Christmas.

Emmerdale played this trick with Ross Barton, Imma on to you Kate Oates; repeater of stories.
I don't think she's gone for good, Heather Peace was too upbeat in the "behind the scenes" Instagram reel to be gone forever

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think she's gone for good, Heather Peace was too upbeat in the "behind the scenes" Instagram reel to be gone forever

I want to see her in a fancy tuxedo, all sparkly, and be the secret seventh samurai who kills Nish like a ninja come Christmas day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Arghhhhh :ROFLMAO: caught up on Thursdays episode, love you Ravi!!! :love:😘😘😘

FwJk0JZWAAA1HwX.jpeg

Can't wait for the Suki and Nish showdown when she finds out about Eve 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can't quote from the previous thread but I would let Phil Mitchell marry me any day. He's definitely a sugar Daddy I can get behind 🤪 or behind me hehehe
Agree!! I’d love to have a feel of his baseball bat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.