Eastenders #23 Ravi got wood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say it, but I love Elaine’s top when she’s singing in tonight’s episode. Can any of you super sleuths find out where it’s from?

Reactions: 1
So today is Stacey’s epiode:

Sharon ✔
Stacey ✔
Linda ✔
Kathy ✔
Suki
Denise

everyone has sworn to kill one of the 7 men in their episodes so far.

the blue light again when Stacey and jack are getting it on OMG

Reactions: 8
I think I got my baps out for the offer of a cheap alcoho pop once. SLAAAAAAG.
Not so much now. I do miss my slaggy days though.
I sometimes shudder when I think of younger slaggier me, but then again I had a great time 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good episode today even though Inspector Shouty features too much for my liking.
A cheap pizza and a bottle of plonk is all it takes for Stace to get her baps out 😉😁
Fair play I would get my baps out for Jack for a lot less.
---
I hate to say it, but I love Elaine’s top when she’s singing in tonight’s episode. Can any of you super sleuths find out where it’s from?
I haven’t watched it yet. But normally she looks like she’s wearing a night dress under her blazer 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I loved Stacy's line "there's nothing we haven't seen" oh yes there is love, you've seen it all now!! Tbh I've never liked Denise and Jack together, I don't think they are that suited. Kat and Phil both have secrets now, how long they are going to stay secrets for.. I can't lose Jack, please don't let him be the body!

Reactions: 10
I don’t actually get how Stacey’s so well liked on the square when she’s got form for shaggin peoples husbands 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s never too late to become a total slag.
This must have been my 2023 mantra
---
I loved Stacy's line "there's nothing we haven't seen" oh yes there is love, you've seen it all now!! Tbh I've never liked Denise and Jack together, I don't think they are that suited. Kat and Phil both have secrets now, how long they are going to stay secrets for.. I can't lose Jack, please don't let him be the body!
Let's play Eastenders Matchmaker!

Who do you think actually belongs together out of all the guys and girls on the Square, past and present?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t actually get how Stacey’s so well liked on the square when she’s got form for shaggin peoples husbands 😂
She’s a bit like Sharon. She’ll happily screw everyone over but she’s always the victim and gets the last word. She can call everyone out but nobody ever gets to call her out.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.