Eastenders #23 Ravi got wood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You slags are all very quiet today, I don't like it.
Too busy slagging.

And by slagging, I mean watching tit channel 5 documentaries and eating various potato based products.

What’s the spoilers for the week? Has anyone seen any?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From what I've seen, Phil finds out that Karen has his money, and the kidnap is revealed. Something about Denise getting jealous of Sam and Yolande causing tit with a choir or something

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Imagine if Dean’s daughter is the secret 7th member who kills her own dad haha
I saw some tiktok videos of Jade from a while ago and it didn't look like she had CF? Has it always been part of her character or have EE basically said she somehow developed it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
From what I've seen, Phil finds out that Karen has his money, and the kidnap is revealed. Something about Denise getting jealous of Sam and Yolande causing tit with a choir or something
Flipping hell. Not choir tit 😨

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Pfff… the hottest guys on Strictly are Nikita, Gorka, Giovanni, Aljaz, even AJ 😂

Nigel Harman seemed relieved to be out of the contest.
Bobby Brazier scrapped through IMHO his lift of Diane for Dirty Dancing was weak…

Reactions: 1
So glad the writers have their finger on the pulse of the nation and know what the public want. It’s the countdown to Christmas. Shall we build some more excitement for our biggest storyline? No let’s have a storyline about a character who everyone forgets exists unless she’s on camera and bring some choir drama.

Neil is way hotter than Phil, it's vaguely acceptable to want to be fucked by Neil, it's never acceptable to want to be fucked by Phil.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.