Eastenders #23 Ravi got wood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what does everyone make of Danielle on Iā€™m a celeb?
A bit disappointing. She seems a bit 2 faced and she's teamed up with the awful Nella and Josie.

Not particularly interesting either she hasn't given us any tea on EE.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What a great friend Stacey is sheā€™s more concerned about climbing aboard the Branning express.

Never fear detectives Phil and Sam are on the case, could give inspector shouty and Half twit a run for their money.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well Stacey does have a magnetic attraction to the Branning males doesn't she. Can't believe there is only a couple of weeks till the big reveal just hope it isn't a let down.

Reactions: 13
Well Stacey does have a magnetic attraction to the Branning males doesn't she. Can't believe there is only a couple of weeks till the big reveal just hope it isn't a let down.
As someone else said it could end up being Shrimpy for all we know.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
what does everyone make of Danielle on Iā€™m a celeb?
Not watched it this year purely because of Nigel Farage the Raging Racist. Didnā€™t watch it last year either because of Matt Hancock. From what Iā€™ve seen/read, it seems like a lot of hate is unnecessarily being directed at Nella, whereas Farage gets a free pass.
---

The EE fan on Twitter/X who mashed The Six trailers together when they see the EE social media team posted their own version anyway. Bless them šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not watched it this year purely because of Nigel Farage the Raging Racist. Didnā€™t watch it last year either because of Matt Hancock. From what Iā€™ve seen/read, it seems like a lot of hate is unnecessarily being directed at Nella, whereas Farage gets a free pass.
Not true or accurate at all

Reactions: 22
Not true or accurate at all
My bad, fair enough! Iā€™m curious to watch it to see what kicks off, but canā€™t possibly stand seeing Farage on my screen for so long šŸ™ƒ. Iā€™m 3rd gen British Indian, and I canā€™t possibly justify what he stands for considering he whips up unnecessary hatred towards people like my ancestors and I.

if you havenā€™t realised, I canā€™t stand the bleep šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 9
---

The EE fan on Twitter/X who mashed The Six trailers together when they see the EE social media team posted their own version anyway. Bless them šŸ˜…
Thereā€™s a lot of hate being directed at her. I donā€™t think that much hate is warranted tbh. Nigel is getting a free pass because heā€™s ā€œnot that badā€ apparently
---
Elaine needs to stop roaring when she speaks!!!

Reactions: 7
Suki seems remarkably calm :unsure: I'm glad she's looking for Eve though and hasn't accepted that she would go like that for no reason

Reactions: 18
I agree with others saying sheā€™s two faced and a people pleaser. I think sheā€™s desperate to win but I hope sheā€™s booted out asap
I guess her winning is the only chance sheā€™s got at a career. Ex-EastEnders donā€™t have much to go to after the show and itā€™s not like Lola can turn up in ten years since we saw her die onscreen. Thereā€™s not even Holby City, The Bill, or Doctors to fall back on anymore.

Mitch annoyed me tonight. What happened to that cash he stole from a pensioner? Iā€™m guessing that was never returned. Also he was an awful dad.

Reactions: 12
Just watched the full trailer and noticed on Deniseā€™s part itā€™s says Black Sparrow on the drinks mat. Clue?? Canā€™t believe itā€™s only 3 weeks til dead body day. Erm I mean Jesus birthday šŸŽ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just watched the full trailer and noticed on Deniseā€™s part itā€™s says Black Sparrow on the drinks mat. Clue?? Canā€™t believe itā€™s only 3 weeks til dead body day. Erm I mean Jesus birthday šŸŽ
Ooh Black Sparrowā€¦..likeā€¦JACK sparrow?!

• Haha
  • Wow
I love how we're all just referring to it as dead body day now it's not even Christmas anymore šŸ˜‚ I swear though if I player duck it up like they sometimes do and don't add audio description and I have to wait till boxing day I swear I'm gonna kms šŸ˜­

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.