Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
If Phil dies on Xmas day I will remove my decorations and enter 30 days of mourning. They can’t kill of the Lord of the Ehs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I think Tattle is quite friendly on the whole because attacking other posters isn't tolerated. You can have a difference of opinion but you can't start personal fights. I generally put posters who've annoyed me on ignore or just scroll past posts I don't agree with. I don't know why Tattle has such a bad reputation. It's certainly friendlier than other forums I've been on.
On this thread there is only one way we attack someone, it's by posting this. 😆😆
1000004873.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Wills315

VIP Member
Can felix be the body at Christmas please. I don't find him funny or entertaining, he just comes across like a massive twat.
Had to laugh at Tommy pocketing the cash and Phil was to busy heavy breathing to notice 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I hope she stabs him in his lungs and is all "I need a pair of lungs to live but would rather die than get a rapists"
but tbh he'll probably die, his lungs won't be a match and we'll find out her dad is actually Phil.
Good old Phil, skipping round the square depositing his inexplicably successful sperm like a kinky Easter Bunny. In 50 years the entire square will be populated by bald red-faced monosyllabic people of average height and massive bank accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 32