Eastenders #23 Ravi got wood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pfff… the hottest guys on Strictly are Nikita, Gorka, Giovanni, Aljaz, even AJ 😂

Nigel Harman seemed relieved to be out of the contest.
Bobby Brazier scrapped through IMHO his lift of Diane for Dirty Dancing was weak…
I served Gorka at work once 😍

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don’t know who that is 😂. My other claim to fame is I’m from the same town as James Bye 😂.
He’s another pro from Strictly. I’ve only been watching a few years but I get the impression he gives the majority of posters on the Strictly thread the ick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s another pro from Strictly. I’ve only been watching a few years but I get the impression he gives the majority of posters on the Strictly thread the ick 😂
I’ve never watched strictly. I’ve only heard of Gorka because we’ll look at him 😍😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I for one enjoy all the sex banter, especially when there are no episodes on. If you're prudish maybe it's not the thread for you. It's all just a laugh at the end of the day and I think that's important in the world we are living in today, we all need a giggle. I love this thread though, my favourite along with the Marcus Mitchell one. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow so no EE on Tuesday, but FRIDAY woohoo! 😌
What a treat!

I quite liked today's episode even though it was a slow one. Super Sam Mitchell will be opening her private eye firm any day now.

Also, the way Elaine pulled that speech out of her bra had me rolling.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Questions from tonight's episode:
Why is Kaz so stoopid splashing the cash?
How could Grey pay child maintenance from jail?
Why does Eeeeelaine always look like she's wearing lingerie instead of a top?
What else does Eeeeelaine stash down her bra?
Why did Stacey so readily dismiss Suki's worries about Eve?
Why is Stacey eyeing up Inspector Shouty across the square?
When did Sam open a detective agency?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is Kaz so stoopid splashing the cash?
How could Grey pay child maintenance from jail?
Why does Eeeeelaine always look like she's wearing lingerie instead of a top?
What else does Eeeeelaine stash down her bra?
Why did Stacey so readily dismiss Suki's worries about Eve?
Why is Stacey eyeing up Inspector Shouty across the square?
When did Sam open a detective agency?
Why is Kaz so stoopid splashing the cash? You answered this one yourself with the 5th word.
How could Grey pay child maintenance from jail? I thought the same, but we've already established she's stupid so she'd expect it to be a reasonable explanation.
Why does Eeeeelaine always look like she's wearing lingerie instead of a top? Because she basically is
What else does Eeeeelaine stash down her bra? I would love for Comic Relief that they do some sort of Mary Poppins homage and it's just Elaine pulling loads of stuff out of her top.
Why did Stacey so readily dismiss Suki's worries about Eve? I know right! Stacey knew how Eve was, this should be ringing alarm bells
Why is Stacey eyeing up Inspector Shouty across the square? Because two Branning dicks aren't enough for our Stace
When did Sam open a detective agency? Beggy Mitchell, P.I.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Over on DS, someone has noticed that the Carter family photo has been updated, and Johnny has a different face. Also that Christmas spoilers say Linda is disappointed that Lee and Nancy aren’t coming home for Xmas. Leading to speculation that New Johnny is about to appear

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Over on DS, someone has noticed that the Carter family photo has been updated, and Johnny has a different face. Also that Christmas spoilers say Linda is disappointed that Lee and Nancy aren’t coming home for Xmas. Leading to speculation that New Johnny is about to appear
I really liked the first one. Wasn’t a fan of the second
---
I just saw the picture and the man with Lee and Nancy looks mixed race to me
---
IMG_7024.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So EE not on this Tues cos of women’s football, boo 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I for one enjoy all the sex banter, especially when there are no episodes on. If you're prudish maybe it's not the thread for you. It's all just a laugh at the end of the day and I think that's important in the world we are living in today, we all need a giggle. I love this thread though, my favourite along with the Marcus Mitchell one. ❤
I like that this thread isn’t too serious about EE and not too bothered about minor spoilers. Some forums are so uptight when you just want to talk tit about soaps.

Surely one of Mick’s kids would come home for Xmas? It would be unrealistic to not even have one supporting their mum. The square got over Mick quickly though didn’t they? His gang of best mates don’t even mention him now.

Reactions: 17
I enjoyed todays.I like it when they show lots of characters and don't just focus on one person / family. And Kat was in it a fair bit and she's basically the only reason I watch EeE lol I miss her as a main character she's not in it enough at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.