Eastenders #23 Ravi got wood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Theo is so handsome and cute with his curly hair and big brown eyes. I also fancied Yusef Khan and two of the Ferreria brothers, Adi and Ash.
Nah Theo reminds me of Fred west
---
I want to see her in a fancy tuxedo, all sparkly, and be the secret seventh samurai who kills Nish like a ninja come Christmas day.
I’m northern but cannot stand eves accent at all 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has it ever been discussed IRL about how Sharon went away and came back like a whole different person? I am assuming it was surgical?

Reactions: 8
Has it ever been discussed IRL about how Sharon went away and came back like a whole different person? I am assuming it was surgical?
I reckon she had a gastric band. Her weight used to yoyo but she's now managed to mysteriously shrink to a tiny size and keep it off for a long time.

Me with my girls at our Christmas dinner tonight 😂.
58451DB6-30FE-40CB-9D12-F0FAF18B70B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Man I hate weekends for a start there's no episode but coz of that you lot turn into filthy slags and ruin the thread when there's no plot to talk about 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently Dean's daughter is going to be coming to Walford soon 😒 I can't say I'm thrilled as that means we'll see more of Dean 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure she was big enough for a gastric band. She seems to have the Ozempic figure, skinny legs and a hollowed face. She has definitely had a facelift or similar too as she doesn’t have any loose skin around her face.

Just as well they didn’t film the flash forward before the transformation.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure she was big enough for a gastric band. She seems to have the Ozempic figure, skinny legs and a hollowed face. She has definitely had a facelift or similar too as she doesn’t have any loose skin around her face.

Just as well they didn’t film the flash forward before the transformation.
that would have been hilarious because they'd have to have written it in, like Sharon does Atkins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
that would have been hilarious because they'd have to have written it in, like Sharon does Atkins 🤣
They would probably reshoot like they had to when Ollie had a head transplant in Hollyoaks.

Reactions: 5
Tonight I’m thinking about rolling around with Ravi in Epping Forest 😂
---
Man I hate weekends for a start there's no episode but coz of that you lot turn into filthy slags and ruin the thread when there's no plot to talk about 😭
---
Now I’m thinking about Canoe…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.