Eastenders #23 Ravi got wood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help I’m stuck down a Phil rabbit hole on TikTok πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€£
My tiktok has been taken over by Cilla Black - anyone else have this!!?? She did some DODGY covers on Surprise Surprise years ago and for some reason they KEEP POPPING UP!!πŸ˜‚ id rather phil mitchell videos any dayπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My tiktok has been taken over by Cilla Black - anyone else have this!!?? She did some DODGY covers on Surprise Surprise years ago and for some reason they KEEP POPPING UP!!πŸ˜‚ id rather phil mitchell videos any dayπŸ˜‚
Have you seen this video of her singing Lionel Richie?
A very young Jake Wood is one of the kids dancing with her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just caught up on tonight, I'm buzzing to see how Phil will play this, Sam better not duck it up I'm starting to warm to her character now. Surely Malcolm would have removed the photo once he found out what had actually happened?
Did I miss it or has it not shown yet what Dean is going to do with the recording? Linda still seems blissfully unaware so I'm guessing it hasn't been mentioned since?

Reactions: 9
Just caught up on tonight, I'm buzzing to see how Phil will play this, Sam better not duck it up I'm starting to warm to her character now. Surely Malcolm would have removed the photo once he found out what had actually happened?
Did I miss it or has it not shown yet what Dean is going to do with the recording? Linda still seems blissfully unaware so I'm guessing it hasn't been mentioned since?
The fact Malcolm has just casually had that photo on Facebook for a month now and only Sam bloody Mitchell has seen it and put 2 and 2 together 🀣 that story line was so poorly written!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The flashforward episode gets me thinking it is Dean that gets killed Linda is at the bar she’s called time and then gets a pic from Carly and Dean is in the mirror of the photo

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No episode today 😩 looks like I’m going to have to watch more Phil videos on TikTok 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Sad
Phil in his classic buildup 😑 πŸ”₯😡
Clever to mark the Β£50’s lol UV pen πŸ–Š

• Heart
Just shows how stupid Walford police are πŸ™„ you would think they would check everyone’s phones and social media.

We don’t know yet what Dean is going to do with the recording, but I suspect he will play that at some point which I am not looking forward to.

Reactions: 15
Just shows how stupid Walford police are πŸ™„ you would think they would check everyone’s phones and social media.

We don’t know yet what Dean is going to do with the recording, but I suspect he will play that at some point which I am not looking forward to.
I still think something will happen to the recording.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.