Eastenders #22 Canoe is up hit creek without a paddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said all along that Sharon had misread the results of the paternity test. I hope Phil batters Canoe with his baseball bat

Reactions: 15
I’m glad Ian has grown a backbone with Cindy but it’s annoying that I feel like the writers want me to be rooting for her.

Also that annoying cry voice and cry face Michelle Collins does followed by no tears is so Damon annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Those who haven't watched earlier.

Keep your eye on Albie.

edit: Love him 🥰
that was adorable 🥰 he’s such a cute kid.

i swear all the little ones on this show love steve mcfadden. he must spend any free time playing around with them - albie, raymond, lexie, the twins…. you can tell they all adore him.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s going on? Chips, Eve and Bailey appear?!
She’s so big now
That was such a weird episode with lots of randoms popping up!

EE has been a bit tit this week, other than the last 2 minutes! Cindy is SO tit! Was she this bad an actress first time round? How many times did she say "My SONNN" tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
EE has been a bit tit this week, other than the last 2 minutes! Cindy is SO tit! Was she this bad an actress first time round? How many times did she say "My SONNN" tonight?
She’s awful!! She can’t do any of the dramatic scenes justice.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot remove but didn’t we see the paternity test results saying Keanu was the father at the time?

Reactions: 3
Oh come onnnnnnnnnn

Super sperm Mitchell strikes again

The doctors disapproving faces he was pulling at Sharon were excellent

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh come onnnnnnnnnn

Super sperm Mitchell strikes again

The doctors disapproving faces he was pulling at Sharon were excellent
The Doc was thinking Ol’ Fertile Slapper 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That was such a weird episode with lots of randoms popping up!

I quite like Cindy. She's not the best actress in the show of course but I enjoy her bitchy and manipulative character. I wonder what she's going to do to win Ian over again 🤔 she's usually good at coming up with something.
I cannot remove but didn’t we see the paternity test results saying Keanu was the father at the time?
The paternity test was done using a toothbrush so it's quite feasible that the wrong one was sent for testing. I remember speculation about that at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's not the best actress in the show of course but I enjoy her bitchy and manipulative character. I wonder what she's going to do to win Ian over again 🤔 she's usually good at coming up with something.
She’s not even a good manipulator though. She’s probably supposed to be but Collins is so awful that the characters she’s manipulating just come off as pure stupid.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.