Eastenders #22 Canoe is up hit creek without a paddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Bobby is adorable. But I’m obsessed with how much Cindy hates him and the death stares she gives him 😂.
He'd be getting more than a death stare if he'd killed my daughter. Christ knows how Cindy will react if Peter carks it .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Peter 2 is still my favourite but this one is hot too.
I think I prefer this one, but Ben Hardy is a very close second. And dayle Hudson was still a fit tree of a Peter with an amazing rug of chest hair, so basically I love all three Peters. 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Bobby is annoying tbh, I was on Cindy's side too

I think Reiss will cheat on Sonia if she keeps henpecking him. He seems the type

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It's how I choose my fav characters. 😆😆 Fit list.
I choose my favourite characters based on level of villainy 😄 I generally like all the bad'uns 😃
Ravi is also very 🔥 so win win there!

I think Reiss will cheat on Sonia if she keeps henpecking him. He seems the type
Who in their right mind would find Reiss attractive 😒 poor Sonia is stuck with him now, although I hope they don't have a baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
How can Bobby be blamed for Peter being in hospital?
He didn’t make Peter go in to save him
Well if he didn’t go into a burning building Peter wouldn’t be there so in around about ways it his fault and Bobby pressed the button so Kathy rockey and Bobby are responsible in some form
---
Kathy is negligent at best for failing to deal with the electrics part responsible
Bobby is meant to be a grown man he acts like a little boy wanting his fathers sympathy and validation that he still loves him after he murdered his daughter
How Ian expects Cindy to just go along with it and be completely fine and motherly to Bobby at the end of the day she might not have been in Lucy’s life but she carried and gave birth to her and he murdered her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Kathy was negligent for not getting the electrics sorted out. Rocky took advantage of this to commit arson.
Bobby was foolish for not calling the fire brigade, and then for trying to sort it all out on his own. But he meant no harm.
Ultimately, Peter should have just gone to get his own crisps :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I couldn’t bare to be in the same room as Bobby so totally in Cindy side Gina and Anna are doing my head in one minute they are okay with Cindy the next they are not it’s like make your mind up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kathy was negligent for not getting the electrics sorted out. Rocky took advantage of this to commit arson.
Bobby was foolish for not calling the fire brigade, and then for trying to sort it all out on his own. But he meant no harm.
Ultimately, Peter should have just gone to get his own crisps :)
Unfortunately Booby is responsible for the fire imho as he too tampered with the electrics of a cafe he doesn’t work in as an employee. His poor checking, lack of alerting others, and omissions and level of fcukery are negligence, hence Peter as the casualty.

Throw the book at him 🌚
I support Cindy on this ✊🏽

Cathy is negligent as a business owner of her responsibilities, so she should not reopen again. However, even if she had booked an electrician the following day (could have) the cafe was locked up for the night, and Booby was trespassing too to put out the fire. He should have phoned the fire brigade and evacuated.
Of course all this is easier said than done. Fire drills are there for a reason at work to make sure everyone gets out quickly, no going back into the building to put out the fire!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Who the hell would even want him?
---
Sharon and Phil to get back together.
Alfie and Kat to get back together.
Mick to be back for Christmas (with amnesia) to turf mil and fam out. He kills Dean.
Lauren to die falling up the stairs from the tube on arrival.
(My dream)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well that was a bloody great episode. I KNEW they would make Phil the dad. It was always too good a chance to miss. A Mitchell/Watts baby! And yet another son of Phil :) Surely Sharon won’t keep this from him?
Also good to see a few missing faces return.
And Cindy getting told some home truths.
Loved it all, can’t wait for tomorrow now. a

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I reckon Kat will have a fling with Alfie -who will have a love triangle with Linda

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Well that was a bloody great episode. I KNEW they would make Phil the dad. It was always too good a chance to miss. A Mitchell/Watts baby! And yet another son of Phil :). Surely Sharon won’t keep this from him?
Also good to see a few missing faces return.
And Cindy getting told some home truths.
Loved it all, can’t wait for tomorrow now. a
What I loved was the doctor saying that this gene had to carried by both parents and telling Canoe he didn't have it, but Canoe was too thick to put 2+2 together to work out he's not Albie's dad 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What I loved was the doctor saying that this gene had to carried by both parents and telling Canoe he didn't have it, but Canoe was too thick to put 2+2 together to work out he's not Albie's dad 😁
I watched only the end of this episode because of people saying they were shocked. I noticed this bit too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.