Eastenders #22 Canoe is up hit creek without a paddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Kat will have a fling with Alfie -who will have a love triangle with Linda
Ooooh now you’re tickling ma bits 😍😍😍
---
What I loved was the doctor saying that this gene had to carried by both parents and telling Canoe he didn't have it, but Canoe was too thick to put 2+2 together to work out he's not Albie's dad 😁
Honestly how can someone be so thick. I burst out laughing and was thinking ‘come on, where’s that penny, it’s gotta drop’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
christ, Phil definitely has some super sperm! What's that 4 or 5 children now? I mean when is keanu going to find out if they are getting married? Still waiting for George to punch deans lights out the wee weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
christ, Phil definitely has some super sperm! What's that 4 or 5 children now? I mean when is keanu going to find out if they are getting married? Still waiting for George to punch deans lights out the wee weirdo.
4 kids by 4 women and I noticed 3 of the mums are part of the six.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The reason Keanu didnt click about both parents carrying the gene is because he was late to the appointment and wasnt there when the Dr explained both parents need to have it. Thats why Sharon wanted to speak to the Dr alone

Reactions: 22
Canoe wasn’t in the room then, he was late for the appointment.

• Wow
I choose my favourite characters based on level of villainy 😄 I generally like all the bad'uns 😃
Ravi is also very 🔥 so win win there!

Who in their right mind would find Reiss attractive 😒 poor Sonia is stuck with him now, although I hope they don't have a baby.
Who the hell would even want him?
---
Sharon and Phil to get back together.
Alfie and Kat to get back together.
Mick to be back for Christmas (with amnesia) to turf mil and fam out. He kills Dean.
Lauren to die falling up the stairs from the tube on arrival.
(My dream)
I dunno, I think he's quite the dark horse. He pulled Stunning Debs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I loved was the doctor saying that this gene had to carried by both parents and telling Canoe he didn't have it, but Canoe was too thick to put 2+2 together to work out he's not Albie's dad 😁
When the doctor mentioned that the gene had to be carried by both parents Canoe wasn't in the room. Sharon arrived first said Canoe had been held up, that is when the doctor gave her that info, then Canoe arrived with Albie. So Canoe isn't aware of the double gene pool.

Reactions: 8
You have to admire the strength and determination of Phil’s sperm. That‘s three women now, all on the very edge of their child bearing years!
Are you fifty with fertility issues? It’s no problem for the sperm of Phil :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You have to admire the strength and determination of Phil’s sperm. That‘s three women now, all on the very edge of their child bearing years!
Are you fifty with fertility issues? It’s no problem for the sperm of Phil :sneaky:
Get him round Sonia's pronto! That'd save Stunning Debbie a few quid.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This 100%. Did we not see her get electrocuted about 8 times last week! 😂
Kathy is definitely responsible for health and safety as it's her business and she's supposed to ensure that employees don't get electrocuted. If Bernie had got electrocuted she would be seen to be negligent.

I don't have any sympathy for someone who didn't put safety first over paying an electrician.
Also she married a con man and stupidly paid his ex 50k when she didn't need to.

• Heart
Why’s Sharon wearing a wedding dress to the hospital 🤦🏻‍♀️ they dress her in some god awful clothes!

Edited to say that I’ve just seen it’s actually a top but she still wears some questionable clothes 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why’s Sharon wearing a wedding dress to the hospital 🤦🏻‍♀️ they dress her in some god awful clothes!

Edited to say that I’ve just seen it’s actually a top but she still wears some questionable clothes 😂
It was a relief when she was in trainers, comfy pants and woolly top last week.

Now she is teetering on high heels, all dressed up in a new coat to trot around the market staring at the burnt out cafe.

Her skin is too orange, her eyebrows are too dark, her top lip is too full and she is caked in make-up that shows all her under eye wrinkles. Do they not have a subtle make-up artist?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Cindy ever forgives Bobby that’ll be the dumbest character decision on the show. No way anyone would forgive the person who killed their child, even if it was an accident.

Well, I don’t think Phil is going to be around at Xmas. He’s in panto in Dunstable.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.