Eastenders #22 Canoe is up hit creek without a paddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @Timz for the thread title!

ICYMI:
Karen is sitting on £50k of Phil's cash thanks to Canoe's master plan to pretend to kidnap his own kid, and somehow becoming irresistible to Sharon, who is no longer moving to ABBEEDABBEE

Cindy hates everyone and finds any excuse to fall into George's arms (tbh I can't blame her)

Alfie has returned! Kat is getting screen time but WHERE'S STACEY AND EVE.

The caff exploded thanks to Rocky, but will his lies catch up with him? (probably, seeing as he's leaving!)

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Abbeedabbeedooo!
Thankyouuuu! 🤗
And so it’s six more weeks in the dark with The Six for Crimbo ‘23, and I’m not going anywhere 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Max better not be coming back, I'm tired of his constant 😤 expression. Having Dean and Max within the same postcode would probably finish Linda off (not in that way, you weirdos 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Is it foreshadowing that 'Forever Young' is being played in the background whilst Canoe and Sharon had the news about Albie's tests? :unsure:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
If they are going down the route of Albie having a genetic illness, I can only see that meaning Phil is his father. Otherwise what’s the point?
I do think Sharon knows that Keanu staged the kidnap.
I can envisage her going along with all the wedding plans, then in front of everyone on the day, she will say ‘Did you really think I would ever marry you, you spineless, cheating, lying, stealing, pathetic mummy’s boy. And Albie isn’t even yours anyway’
(but I don’t think he will be the body, he will just leave in disgrace)

Reactions: 20
Little Tommy is a lovely little actor, best of the youngsters.

Nish ..... lovely twist at the end there. Navin as an actor and character is getting better and better. Surely the police will find out it is arson though?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really think Sharon does know about keanu and Karen is going to leave with the £50,000. Keanu dies at Christmas as Sharon finds out then because everyone else finds out Karen does a runner. They keep referring to "one of the good guys" and for now keanu is a good guy.

• Wow
Rocky has already admitted he messed up the electrics, but little do they know it was Booby tryna extinguish the fire and make it look like there wasn’t a fire, and accidentally turned the gas on so there was a leak that ignited when Booby switched the leccy back on… so it’s actually Booby’s fault as well 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the police have taken statements from Kathy and Rocky? But surely they would have interviewed Bobby? He was the one in the building when it exploded, and he would be able to tell them about the original fire and where it started.

Reactions: 12
Cindy is a pain in the arse. Get off your high horse. This storyline is so annoying and similar to a lot of the other Enders stories requires everyone to be thick as tit for it to work.

Rocky has already admitted he messed up the electrics, but little do they know it was Booby tryna extinguish the fire and make it look like there wasn’t a fire, and accidentally turned the gas on so there was a leak that ignited when Booby switched the leccy back on… so it’s actually Booby’s fault as well 🌚
Shhhh, don’t let Cindy hear you 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like we need to start a wiki for these names. Chips, Booby etc 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Bobby is adorable. But I’m obsessed with how much Cindy hates him and the death stares she gives him 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.