Eastenders #22 Canoe is up hit creek without a paddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did everyone in the pub know all about Sonia's reproductive system last week, but Reiss doesn't know she's been banged up for murder!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🌚 Poor Reiss with his ears pulled and subjected to Sonia’s escapades of days gone by, and her lessons-learned each time - “I had a teen pregnancy, on-off relationships with men and women, and stole a lonely widow’s money, is this getting through to you Reiss?!” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg Cindy does my head in but I wanna see more at the same time 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They’re really trying to make Sonia and Reiss the funny couple.
They’re not even funny, they’re well and truly clapped
---
🌚 Poor Reiss with his ears pulled and subjected to Sonia’s escapades of days gone by, and her lessons-learned each time - “I had a teen pregnancy, on-off relationships with men and women, and stole a lonely widow’s money, is this getting through to you Reiss?!” 😆
He’d choose Stunning Debbie in a heartbeat 🥴
---
That’s the look I gave my dog when he farted next to me this morning…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am starting to agree with others who have said that Sharon knows about the kidnapping, they didn't show the conversation between them did it? Where she said she tried to talk karen round? Or was I yapping to much and missed it?
---
Me when I see my childhood friend that fucked me over in primary school about 20 years ago aged 11, I tend to hold grudges 😂

• Haha
omg I was not expecting that twist at the end!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m going with the idea Karen told Sharon the truth and that argument about her and Keano was fake or something
Surely that can't have happened because Shazza would want to return Phil's money to him to start with.

She wouldn't have agreed to marry Canoe knowing that he had kidnapped Albie. It also makes no sense to pay out for a wedding to dupe him (even if it is just a cheap do the Vic).

I think Shazza really does think Canoe is the man for her at the moment, and will find out at later date about the kidnap plot (possibly on their wedding day).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I like Phil with Kat. Now we’ll have to watch him find out and inevitably want Sharon back, Kat get jealous and act out all while St Sharon sits there innocently.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Surely that can't have happened because Shazza would want to return Phil's money to him to start with.

She wouldn't have agreed to marry Canoe knowing that he had kidnapped Albie. It also makes no sense to pay out for a wedding to dupe him (even if it is just a cheap do the Vic).

I think Shazza really does think Canoe is the man for her at the moment, and will find out at later date about the kidnap plot (possibly on their wedding day).
But didn’t she marry Ian knowing about Denny? She’s got form

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Phil the Stud strikes again lmao. 🛶 is gonna look like a tit regarding the kidnap when he inevitably finds out Albie isn’t his 🤣. The consequences of kidnapping Phil’s son are gonna duck him up too 🤣.

I hope it isn’t an excuse to bring Phil and Sharon back together, can’t be arsed with having them shoved down our throats again. Plus, Kat and Phil seem good together. This is exciting though! Relieved we’ll eventually stop hearing 🛶 squeal “mah son”, although it’ll be replaced with Phil’s “mah boi” hahahaha

---
while St Sharon sits there innocently.
Just like she did when she confessed her undying love for Phil on the day of Kat and Phil’s (first) wedding 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The wink little Albie gave to Phil, whilst being held by his father kidnapper. Sooooo cute. That little lad is a beautiful little boy..... he looks nothing like Phil! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All the Phil haters on digital spy will explode tonight 😅😅😅

I'm with Cindy - Bobby killed her daughter.
I'd never forgive anyone for killing my child.
Totally on her side here, and Bobby is also responsible for Peter being in hospital.

Kathy is being all self righteous about the fire unaware that her husband started it and Bobby caused the explosion 😄 oh dear

All the Phil haters on digital spy will explode tonight 😅😅😅

I'm with Cindy - Bobby killed her daughter.
I'd never forgive anyone for killing my child.
Totally on her side here, and Bobby is also responsible for Peter being in hospital.

Kathy is being all self righteous about the fire unaware that her husband started it and Bobby caused the explosion 😄 oh dear
How can anyone hate Phil. He’s a bloody legend.

Yeah I’m with Cindy, I want her to go full blown villain again.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How can anyone hate Phil. He’s a bloody legend.

Yeah I’m with Cindy, I want her to go full blown villain again.
Same here. Bring it on with Cindy getting revenge 😄

I used to post on the EE DS forum but Phil is absolutely detested on there. I used to get full on attacks for defending Phil which is why I left.
---
How can Bobby be blamed for Peter being in hospital?
He didn’t make Peter go in to save him
That's true 😀 but I just can't stand 'St Bobby of the fryup'

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh my Christ.

side note - did anyone find Albies doctor really attractive?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.