Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdApathy

VIP Member
Priya kissing Nish lol 😂 Suki loved it

I wonder if/when Ravi finds out.

Also, who will find Suki’s prescription
👀 will it be Vinny?
---

Sold it to a geezer, innit!
Priya sold the passport to Mick and he's now living a life on the run as a 23 year old asian girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Honeystar

VIP Member
The Linda/Dean “confession” doesn’t seem to have gone down well on X - I am tempted to agree that it has missed the mark a little and with so many victims accused of lying it would be good for a soap to finally show a victim getting the right support and justice - yes I know it’s not all that realistic but all these storylines do is suggest you should keep quiet or face your life being ruined forever all in the name of entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

AdsB

VIP Member
Kat still needs to find out that Phil cheated on her with Lola’s mum!
Omg I actually forgot Lola’s mum got philled. She’s probably pregnant knowing Phil’s jizz and Walford’s high rate of woman who get pregnant at 50+ 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Chez300

VIP Member
there’s something not very threatening about a person threatening to kill your family/friends when they themselves couldn’t bring themselves to kill you 🤔. Like yeah, whatever see you in the square in the morning! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Amydior1947

Apparently Christmas Day episode is 9.30-10.30pm. Maybe we will get Phil calling everyone c**ts after all

• Haha
  • Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
“All my other kids they’re a disappointment” love how Ravi the dealer/murderer ranks higher in Nish’s eyes than Ash, a doctor

• Haha
Nahhh the way they’ve taken this storyline with Linda and Dean isn’t even the slightest bit entertaining. The whole thing knocks me sick and I can’t wait for it to be over.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Tanley

VIP Member
Why would Phil tell Sharon to get out? They’ve been getting on well for ages, he paid Albie’s ‘ransom’ and offered to go to the hospital with her for the test results. He wouldn’t suddenly turn on her when she is clearly upset and says she needs to tell him something. That scene didn’t make sense, it’s just a device to drag out the reveal.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

AdApathy

VIP Member
You have to admire the strength and determination of Phil’s sperm. That‘s three women now, all on the very edge of their child bearing years!
Are you fifty with fertility issues? It’s no problem for the sperm of Phil :sneaky:
Get him round Sonia's pronto! That'd save Stunning Debbie a few quid.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s gonna be Mick. They think he’s an intruder. Whack him over the head. Then they realise. Would be the absolute worst doof doof moment. We’d all be screaming wanting to know where he’s been and what happened but, we would just never know.
You saying it’s Mick reminds me of this
IMG_6784.jpeg

---
I agree they’re lying about Chips’ age now. Sold her passport? Convenient

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Ells321

Chatty Member
Stacey is collecting the Branning’s like Pokemon Cards deffo an affair on the cards.

• Haha

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Phil nipping under the stairs for his bat was way too funny. Can’t pinpoint what it was about the scene but I was snorting.

• Haha