Eastenders #22 Canoe is up hit creek without a paddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a theory on TikTok someone said that Albies father could actually be Grant and although that could be a more unexpected twist than Phil being the dad , would it make sense cause when was the last time Grant was in easterners or would it be something that would of happened off screen like a one night stand? Also Sharon was with Phil at the time but having an affair with Keanu so why would she get with Grant again for a night if she was already having an affair? I don’t know if the theory would make sense and also haven’t heard anything about Ross Kemp coming back to play Grant anytime soon so I don’t know how much of a storyline they could make out this. Phil already had a storyline being the father of Denise’s baby it just is getting ridiculous now if they’re making him the father of Albie too.
2016 was the last time Ross Kemp was in Eastenders!

Reactions: 3
2016 was the last time Ross Kemp was in Eastenders!
I appreciate the reply! yeah then I guess that theory wouldn’t make sense unless they do one of those “it happened off screen” stories but even then I don’t know if that storyline could work or last cause Grant wouldn’t even be in the show. I get that Phil possibly being the father is obviously a plot twist but I just don’t know where a story like that could go unless Keanu is the one who is killed at Christmas so maybe it’s linked to that. I’m not a fan of Keanu so I’d be glad to see him gone lol

Reactions: 4
They should do another EE spin-off episode. I think Ravi should have more affairs, that hotness is being wasted 🥵 hell even if it’s Kat, Denise, and Shazza 😆 mwah mwah mwah 💋 😽
That’ll give Phil some ammunition for 2024 😂
Me and my other half ALWAYS say EE should have a late night episode every now and then. We're talking Phil and George F-ing and C-ing all over the place and Ravi having some steamy sex scenes 🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Me and my other half ALWAYS say EE should have a late night episode every now and then. We're talking Phil and George F-ing and C-ing all over the place and Ravi having some steamy sex scenes 🔥🔥
Phil’s fav word is just so obviously bleep ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
they could just do “eastenders after dark: a ravi special”. a whole week of episodes. each an hour long.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It really feels like they’re just obsessed with the past at the moment, all the random characters returning, revisiting one of the big storylines and now changing the outcome, no doubt returning to two big couples (Sharon/Phil, Kat/Alfie) it’s just starting to feel a bit stale.

On another note, Sharon is the spitting image of Pauline Fowler sat on the bench in tonight’s ep. Looks like Pauline in an (awful) wig

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I always say that they should be allowed to drop the F bomb once a week, so they have to really think about how to use it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Another present for Ben to buy at Christmas this year, his list gets longer every week

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If it wasn’t for the fact that Sharon is in a wedding dress on Christmas Day, I would have assumed that Keanu legs it very soon with Phil’s money. As some sort of payback for not being Albie’s father.
But Sharon has to be marrying someone (although I don’t believe the wedding will actually happen) so he must still be around for a while.

Reactions: 9
I always say that they should be allowed to drop the F bomb once a week, so they have to really think about how to use it
Does anyone remember the time Alfie found out Kat was cheating (with Derek🤢) and he lands into the Vic and says to all the Brannings ‘which one of you has been shagging my wife’ I remember being like ooh thats a risqué word before the watershed! More of that please!! I actually think he said it twice cause nobody would answer him the first time!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Isn’t that what they did with TWD?! 😂
---
Does anyone remember the time Alfie found out Kat was cheating (with Derek🤢) and he lands into the Vic and says to all the Brannings ‘which one of you has been shagging my wife’ I remember being like ooh thats a risqué word before the watershed! More of that please!! I actually think he said it twice cause nobody would answer him the first time!
What an episode! I remember watching it in Bali and it was the worst stream ever which kept buffering. I was screeeeeeaming, never expected it to be that gross toad 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember it was iconic 😂
Also didn't he call Kat a slag one time, over the whole Derek affair?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why can't I remember any of these swears? I think I vaguely remember the shagging one. I always thought the use of 'witch' was a bit spicy for Eastenders :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I think Zoe would not come back to Walford cos of Kat (sista-muvva) and the humiliation of Sharon (sista not of the same mista) X Dennis Rickman Snr

Doubt that Sharon could be any more humiliated than on her best and fondest wedding day, to Dennis Rickman snr.

On their return to the Square, Sam had been busy and heavy handed with the old pick axe in the Queen Vic cellar, unearthing the body of dear old Dirty Den. Dennis was always afraid he would turn up and halt their wedding, at least they got married before he emerged from the Queen Vic in a box. Sam is now on her way back to Albert Square next week!

Sharon has had her ups and downs but that was the happiest she has ever been, when she married Dennis.

Reactions: 6
I can't imagine going through life and not saying 'duck' or 'bleep' everyday. Glad I don't live in Walford.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.