Eastenders #22 Canoe is up hit creek without a paddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched up until the Sharon hospital scene as a mum of a child currently having genetic testing (wish our results were back in a few days rather than still waiting 7 months later) I found it very triggering and just had to turn off. So after this scene when they were told about Albie, did Keanu and Sharon both have their bloods taken and the results given all in this episode?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Keanu can't father a child to Sharon.
Bernie accepts a job asking her to start tomorrow without asking for a start time, her hourly rate etc.
Karen can't find somewhere better than a laundry bag to hide thousands of pounds.

The whole family are idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And Mitch’s daughter wants to use Karen’s laundry bag as her sleepover bag? 🧺 cheapskates!

💷 cash will end up in the washing machine🫣
---
Dirty cash and money laundering

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched up until the Sharon hospital scene as a mum of a child currently having genetic testing (wish our results were back in a few days rather than still waiting 7 months later) I found it very triggering and just had to turn off. So after this scene when they were told about Albie, did Keanu and Sharon both have their bloods taken and the results given all in this episode?
I feel for what you’re going through. My five year old granddaughter recently had genetic testing and we have been told the results will take six months.
Re EE, they clearly have the fastest working blood department known to man. Yes, Sharon and Keanu both had tests done and were then told the results minutes later.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I keep saying this and I will continue to say it. Why oh why can they recast Ben like 19 times but they cant recast Zoe?? Think of the storyline opportunities seeing as Kat is basically just a filler character these days!

Reactions: 24
I think Zoe would not come back to Walford cos of Kat (sista-muvva) and the humiliation of Sharon (sista not of the same mista) X Dennis Rickman Snr

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And Mitch’s daughter wants to use Karen’s laundry bag as her sleepover bag? 🧺 cheapskates!

💷 cash will end up in the washing machine🫣
---
Dirty cash and money laundering
If the cash went through the washer, technically it would be clean money.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Zoe would not come back to Walford cos of Kat (sista-muvva) and the humiliation of Sharon (sista not of the same mista) X Dennis Rickman Snr
Michelle won't cause she's got a stick up her butttt! and ''you ain't my muva....yes I am'' is EE's most iconic line and scene of all time!! So recasting would be HARD!!!

It's all really tit cause Zoe would have grown up, she tried to 'copy kat' she dated both kats ex's Antony and Dennis (Dennis wanted kat first get that Sharon :cool:) and was all over the shop but now mumma kat is married to phil the mess lil sis sam caused could be OVER! and also all the old guard who knew Den SR are well
⚰

BRING BACK LIL MO or recast Lin!!!
give my MAIN G KAT A STORY i will die on the hill that Jessie is EE's best actor ever!!! use her Jesus!!! she should be front and centre stage shes not even in the six wtf!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They should do another EE spin-off episode. I think Ravi should have more affairs, that hotness is being wasted 🥵 hell even if it’s Kat, Denise, and Shazza 😆 mwah mwah mwah 💋 😽
That’ll give Phil some ammunition for 2024 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the theory that Jessie isn’t in the six because they couldn’t risk her not being suspended again is probably correct. You need reliable people for that

Hollyoaks did a flash forward and one of the cast left very suddenly/ sacked and they had to reshoot a lot

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think the theory that Jessie isn’t in the six because they couldn’t risk her not being suspended again is probably correct. You need reliable people for that

Hollyoaks did a flash forward and one of the cast left very suddenly/ sacked and they had to reshoot a lot
this and your DP make me sad
im also not sure they would do nothing with Kat
this block storytelling has been all over the place atm i can only assume STACEY is in witness protection program or buried in the back garden, she's been mia for a month!

Reactions: 6
That was such a weird episode with lots of randoms popping up!

EE has been a bit tit this week, other than the last 2 minutes! Cindy is SO tit! Was she this bad an actress first time round? How many times did she say "My SONNN" tonight?
If we take shots every time Cindy and Keanoooo say “my son”, we’d all be Peter rn 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m loving this the twist at the end can’t wait for a Phil and Canoe showdown “Ya kidnapped ma
Boi EH ya kidnapped ma Boi EH EH” Canoe is going to hit the bleeping roof hopefully all the way to Portugal.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw a theory on TikTok someone said that Albies father could actually be Grant and although that could be a more unexpected twist than Phil being the dad , would it make sense cause when was the last time Grant was in easterners or would it be something that would of happened off screen like a one night stand? Also Sharon was with Phil at the time but having an affair with Keanu so why would she get with Grant again for a night if she was already having an affair? I don’t know if the theory would make sense and also haven’t heard anything about Ross Kemp coming back to play Grant anytime soon so I don’t know how much of a storyline they could make out this. Phil already had a storyline being the father of Denise’s baby it just is getting ridiculous now if they’re making him the father of Albie too.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.