Eastenders #22 Canoe is up hit creek without a paddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked it up and George would be 14 now. Hope he comes back in a couple of years to get bloody revenge against Ben.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Cheryl Ferguson offers to come back and play George since she bangs on enough about coming back to the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone in their 40s/50s sometimes even 60s are attractive. Nish is so attractive too. I think eastenders has the most attractive men from a variety of age groups. You've got zac, ravi, Jack and most importantly Phil Mitchell.

---
Any time I think of Heather, all I can picture is George Michaels yogurt pot lid that she stole/aquired somehow. Was that a thing? Or did I just pull that out of my arse?
Omg I have a vague memory of that! I was a child at the time, and found the whole thing confusing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.