Dylan Mulvaney #3 Woman of the Year, so far his brand of ‘trans joy’ destroyed Nike and Bud Light Beer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try as he might, Dylan is just not feminine. Like Tommy Dorfman, still masculine features, hands and feet. Sticking boobs on your man chest and wearing a dress doesn't make you a woman.

Alves has gone so over the top with 'her' surgery that's she is grotesque, misshapen and a caricature.

I wonder, which is more important? To pass as a woman or to get to live as a woman( or what you believe a woman is)...
It's how much you turn yourself on as a woman that is important. This is all for them and their fetishes

Reactions: 6
Dylan, Dylan, Dylan... Those guys asking for your number are interested in twinks (though you're a bit old for that description now), they see you as a man. Not a woman

Reactions: 18
When you hang out with predators, their stench will start to rub off on to you ..either he condones it or he is it
This ^^ Dilly has been blowing smoke up Menon’s arse for months. It’s utterly repulsive. There is no way in this world that it’s not some disgusting fetish being played out in real time - all these creeps are the same.

Reactions: 9
He looks like Ivana Trump
---
I mean, if he wants to look like an 80 year old russian socialite..., kudos... I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 14