Dylan Mulvaney #3 Woman of the Year, so far his brand of ‘trans joy’ destroyed Nike and Bud Light Beer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh god. They’ve seriously put him on a most stylishly dressed list. I can’t cope. This is the world’s biggest practical joke, right? RIGHT? 😳
Man voice, man chin, man hands, man feet, man legs, covering the Adams apple... Dylan, stop lying to yourself, you are not a girl, you're playing dress up.

And no, you are not sexy, you're a try hard

Reactions: 11

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh god. They’ve seriously put him on a most stylishly dressed list. I can’t cope. This is the world’s biggest practical joke, right? RIGHT? 😳
“I love a gimmick”

bleeping understatement of the century!!
---
It might get them publicity but he makes their clothes look like crap. Then again the saying is there's no such thing as bad publicity.
I wonder if Nike displayed huge posters and had Dylan’s “workout” video playing in stores? Something tells me not. Did they defend him, or themselves, after the backlash or did they drop it and go quiet? Can’t remember.

Reactions: 4

Lads, get ready… he’s going for a Xmas number 2! Can’t wait to download it tomorrow. #alliwantforchristmasispoo

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
The voice is actually not the worst thing about this. He looks like a bloke chugging beer in a gay bar. Definitely chose a country song for maximum controversy though.

Reactions: 4
People should not be able to change their documents to the opposite sex. Gender fine IDGAF but sex is important for so many things.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Right at the end he is more natural - and he looks so male! 🤣
As soon as he is make up and filter free he just looks like a man, just slimmer faced than he used to be. For all his schpeil about getting electrolysis he’s still got an impressive 5o’clock shadow going on.
Also, I’m sure the TSA agents in Miami airport told him he was beautiful 🙄

Reactions: 6

Off Grid Dylan. Still a man, doesn’t matter how much he squishes his fake plastic tits against his knees.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11