Dylan Mulvaney #3 Woman of the Year, so far his brand of ‘trans joy’ destroyed Nike and Bud Light Beer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Enjoy/endure. Squeaky little fecker.
I look at dilly and I see a drag queen, obviously male theatre kid playing at being a woman. Dilly offends me, more than Jessica Alves does and I just can't get past it.

Stick to trying to be on Broadway Dilly

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I look at dilly and I see a drag queen, obviously male theatre kid playing at being a woman. Dilly offends me, more than Jessica Alves does and I just can't get past it.

I feel sorry for Jessica Alves. There's obviously something very wrong going on there mentally to continually mutilate your body and never be happy. I can't see it ending well for Jessica.

Dylan is just a huge attention seeker . He wants fame and the trans thing has enabled him to get that attention.

Reactions: 15
Dylan would do anything and I mean anything to be famous, hence tending to be a ‘woman’! He’s a mediocre attention seeking make, unlike say scary Jeffrey ‘it puts the lotion in the basket’ Marsh who’s just a predator hiding as trans so no one says anything to him.

Reactions: 13
I look at dilly and I see a drag queen, obviously male theatre kid playing at being a woman.

Anyone with any critical thinking skills can see that this is the case and it bleeping pisses me off that more people can’t see though Dylan.
Whether we like it or not, Dylan is ‘famous’ now. Without a doubt famous enough to have earned enough money to get surgery. But more than that, I’m willing to bet that surgeons are absolutely lining up to do Dylan’s surgery for free. Hell, someone with millions of followers would be a GREAT advertisment for your surgical skills right?
Yet… nothing. Dylan is 100% not taking hormones and I’m not convinced there was any facial surgery tbh (though I do concede that there may have been, but duck me it must have been subtle)
If Dylan was actually trans, then after all of this time they’d be further along in the transitioning process than they are. Instead it’s still just pink frocks and tit broadway singing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone with any critical thinking skills can see that this is the case and it bleeping pisses me off that more people can’t see though Dylan.
Whether we like it or not, Dylan is ‘famous’ now. Without a doubt famous enough to have earned enough money to get surgery. But more than that, I’m willing to bet that surgeons are absolutely lining up to do Dylan’s surgery for free. Hell, someone with millions of followers would be a GREAT advertisment for your surgical skills right?
Yet… nothing. Dylan is 100% not taking hormones and I’m not convinced there was any facial surgery tbh (though I do concede that there may have been, but duck me it must have been subtle)
If Dylan was actually trans, then after all of this time they’d be further along in the transitioning process than they are. Instead it’s still just pink frocks and tit broadway singing.
I agree, I think he did have some work to his face, but as you say it was minimal. Certainly not worth the huge ‘reveal’ performance. It looks like he had his jaw slimmed slightly and a bad nose job. Also he got his hair line lowered didn’t he? Remember he had shaved hair along there, but it doesn’t seem as obvious as it was at first.
Pink in before and the comparison was November 23. Very slightly narrower jaw. And fucked up nostrils! Hardly the ‘extensive’ FFS he claimed

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I agree, I think he did have some work to his face, but as you say it was minimal. Certainly not worth the huge ‘reveal’ performance. It looks like he had his jaw slimmed slightly and a bad nose job. Also he got his hair line lowered didn’t he? Remember he had shaved hair along there, but it doesn’t seem as obvious as it was at first.
Pink in before and the comparison was November 23. Very slightly narrower jaw. And fucked up nostrils! Hardly the ‘extensive’ FFS he claimed
Are those ‘before and afters’?
If so, I’d be asking for my money back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_0409.png

But it’s not a fetish, remember…he’s being his authentic self. Which is a 6 year old girl. What is WRONG with these perverts? (Apart from being perverts…)

• Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2721466
But it’s not a fetish, remember…he’s being his authentic self. Which is a 6 year old girl. What is WRONG with these perverts? (Apart from being perverts…)
It's so gross.

I hate the hyper sexualised 'little girl' look, it's so gross, I feel like Ariana Grande was marketed like that for a long time and, to me, it appeals to totally the wrong people

Reactions: 17
Dilky posted instastory of himself racing against a friend.. very masculine run, not a feminine bone in his STILL stick thin, non curvy, fully male, not a drip of female hormone having body, complete with Adam's apple and cock and balls

ASSHOLE

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Dilky posted instastory of himself racing against a friend.. very masculine run, not a feminine bone in his STILL stick thin, non curvy, fully male, not a drip of female hormone having body, complete with Adam's apple and cock and balls

ASSHOLE
I just saw this and couldn’t find a way to post it!! Racing against another man - and keeping up with him. Days of girlhood, my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11