Dylan Mulvaney #3 Woman of the Year, so far his brand of ‘trans joy’ destroyed Nike and Bud Light Beer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Christ so!!
A lot of celebrities are being ‘cancelled’ now for their failure to speak up for women and children in Palestine. Now I don’t really want to bring politics into this thread if I can help it cause obviously I don’t know how everyone feels and I don’t want to make people uncomfortable. But people are pointing out that Dylan relied on the ‘goodwill’ of women to get them to where they are now. Yet when women in the ‘real’ world, be it women being taken hostage by Hamas, or women and children being killed in Palestine, Dylan is completely silent.
‘Pro Dylan’ people are trying to say that Dylan is ‘just a wickle girl’ who has nothing to do with politics, yet EVERYONE ELSE is pointing out that this mother fucker got to interview bleeping Biden.
The tide is slowly turning on this twit cause Dylan is finally showing that all Dylan has wanted is fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh Christ so!!
A lot of celebrities are being ‘cancelled’ now for their failure to speak up for women and children in Palestine. Now I don’t really want to bring politics into this thread if I can help it cause obviously I don’t know how everyone feels and I don’t want to make people uncomfortable. But people are pointing out that Dylan relied on the ‘goodwill’ of women to get them to where they are now. Yet when women in the ‘real’ world, be it women being taken hostage by Hamas, or women and children being killed in Palestine, Dylan is completely silent.
‘Pro Dylan’ people are trying to say that Dylan is ‘just a wickle girl’ who has nothing to do with politics, yet EVERYONE ELSE is pointing out that this mother fucker got to interview bleeping Biden.
The tide is slowly turning on this twit cause Dylan is finally showing that all Dylan has wanted is fame.
You explained this so well and so diplomatically. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh Christ so!!
This was a perfect explanation, thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh Christ so!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh Christ so!!
Thanks! People realizing he is a self centered narcissist is good thing I guess!

Reactions: 10
I don't agree that anyone should be forced to make political statements about anything and can see why Dylan would steer clear of this subject.
I'm all for him being exposed as the shallow narc he is though.

• Heart
I’d argue that, far more than the current political issues around Israel/Palestine, Dylan might have used his enormous platform to support the women of Iran and Afghanistan. The ones whose days of girlhood bring them enormous oppression and are risking death when they try to fight back. The ones who can’t wear pink ballet skirts to do their shopping in.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't agree that anyone should be forced to make political statements about anything and can see why Dylan would steer clear of this subject.
I'm all for him being exposed as the shallow narc he is though.

I agree. I think he's woefully thick as well so his PR at least are astute enough to stop him from saying anything other than 'pink' 'girls' 'having a girl day' and prancing and twirling his anorexic frame like the stupid bleep that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d argue that, far more than the current political issues around Israel/Palestine, Dylan might have used his enormous platform to support the women of Iran and Afghanistan. The ones whose days of girlhood bring them enormous oppression and are risking death when they try to fight back. The ones who can’t wear pink ballet skirts to do their shopping in.
I wish he would - then it would pique even more people and show them what a ridiculous, over privileged, misogynistic arsehat he really is.

Send him and his pleather clad Barbie Pouch to Iran and see how long he lasts

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree. I think he's woefully thick as well so his PR at least are astute enough to stop him from saying anything other than 'pink' 'girls' 'having a girl day' and prancing and twirling his anorexic frame like the stupid bleep that he is.
I don’t think Dylan is thick you see. I think Dylan is smart as duck tbh. Weaponising womanhood takes a serious amount of scheming and ‘street smarts’ if nothing else. And to be able to get ‘to the top’ and quiz Biden takes some SERIOUS bleeping skill.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Dylan is thick you see. I think Dylan is smart as duck tbh. Weaponising womanhood takes a serious amount of scheming and ‘street smarts’ if nothing else. And to be able to get ‘to the top’ and quiz Biden takes some SERIOUS bleeping skill.
I don't think he's stupid either but he also got lucky because he got the grift in at the right time riding in on the whole gender ideology cult. He was the one who carefully placed himself in pole position. Then he got opportunities handed to him. If it hadn't been Dylan someone else would have done it.

I think he's smart enough to realise that he should stick to what he knows 'becoming a parody of a Barbie woman'. He can talk about his feelings, musical theatre, his love of pink fashion and handbags safe in the knowledge that he will have fans who lap this tit up and think he's wonderful. As soon as he goes near politics or anything outside of his trans journey then he'll get a pile on of dissenters.

Sticking to his journey as a trans woman he's much safer because anyone criticising can just be accused of being an old bigot transphobe.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh no, Dylan can’t divulge an ounce of a second to something that isn’t Dylan-related. Seconds would be lost to not devoted to Dylan and what good would that be to Dylan if Dylan”s wants and impression was making Dylan well I hope, to make the name Dylan impressionable in your brains , even if you didn’t know it before, that the name Dylan will be in your minds for the next 15 minutes…
I think at this point this this is more performative, trying to “grab and reach” people that have expressed similar but might not put two and two together as of yet.

will reply properly to the comments that were left yesterday, many of them are due a good laugh:LOL::ROFLMAO: (edit: in response. The comments left were clear and concise, the responses welcome ridicule). 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I think he has good people behind him in all honesty.

Reactions: 1
I think he has good people behind him in all honesty.
I wish I had the hindsight to screen grab this, when I saw it literally days ago. It was a screenshot from Oli London Twitter account, idk when from. And it was a screenshot of a tweet from Dylan saying (I can’t direct quote cos I can’t remember but along the lines of): my writer friend , she is helping me get work, she’s created a character for me, it’s trans desperate woman to get into work (if anyone can find the screenshot I think it would better describe)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wish I had the hindsight to screen grab this, when I saw it literally days ago. It was a screenshot from Oli London Twitter account, idk when from. And it was a screenshot of a tweet from Dylan saying (I can’t direct quote cos I can’t remember but along the lines of): my writer friend , she is helping me get work, she’s created a character for me, it’s trans desperate woman to get into work (if anyone can find the screenshot I think it would better describe)
Is it this one?

• Wow