Dylan Mulvaney #3 Woman of the Year, so far his brand of ‘trans joy’ destroyed Nike and Bud Light Beer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread to carry on discussing 10 milly for Dilly and his quest to find his 'authentic self' by LARPing womanhood and taking money from brands. No clear winner for thread title, so just made something up. Mods change if not appropriate, please! :)

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/dylan-m...-to-get-an-audience-with-the-president.38117/

Carry on - we've just been talking about his unnatural teeth and his latest TikTok in which he claims to be dating feminine lesbians. There aren't enough eye rolls in the world.

Reactions: 12
Notice how he either dresses as Audrey Hepburn, or a Stepford Wife, or a Gen Z barbie, but never dresses in skinny jeans and a jumper with hair in a quick bun to nip to the shops in. Where’s the hoody and trainers to go walk the dog? He dresses like he sees women in films, because he’s playing a part.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Notice how he either dresses as Audrey Hepburn, or a Stepford Wife, or a Gen Z barbie, but never dresses in skinny jeans and a jumper with hair in a quick bun to nip to the shops in. Where’s the hoody and trainers to go walk the dog? He dresses like he sees women in films, because he’s playing a part.
100%!!! This is the perfect description

Reactions: 11
Funnily enough - doesn’t this look like a terrible audition for something…?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Funnily enough - doesn’t this look like a terrible audition for something…?

He keeps going on about his hormones and them making him emotional and cry. So he’s making out they are strong enough for that but not strong enough to give him hips and actual boobs, not just skin squashed together to make a faux cleavage.

Reactions: 11
He keeps going on about his hormones and them making him emotional and cry. So he’s making out they are strong enough for that but not strong enough to give him hips and actual boobs, not just skin squashed together to make a faux cleavage.
He claims he’s now taking progesterone and it’s ’kicking his ass and making him cry’. Must be absolutely great to get all the hormone treatments you need to LARP your way through life as a faux-woman, but be an actual woman who needs them to help with female related health issues and you’ve got to jump through a million hoops, or be told there’s not enough to go round…or…just not be believed when you say you have a health concern. God it makes me so angry!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Funny thing Dylan, I’m a woman going through menopause on progesterone as part of hrt and feel great on it! Cause here’s the hint my body needs it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jesus bleeping H Christ this talentless attention seeker makes me unspeakably angry. A gratuitous parody of the worst stereotypes, and somehow we're all meant to fall over ourselves about how stunning and brave he is? Get the duck out, duck the duck off, and when you get there you can duck off some more you cretinous prick.

And breathe.
--

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Remarkable isn’t it, how so little talent can get you this far - all you need to say is “I’m trans…”

• Angry
Reactions: 15