Dylan Mulvaney #3 Woman of the Year, so far his brand of ‘trans joy’ destroyed Nike and Bud Light Beer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0448.png

What do you mean ‘doesn’t pass’?😂 Here’s the proof. Caked on make up, badly fitting dress, awful hair - doe eyed stare into the camera… vacant expression. Every inch the glamourous….AGP!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The hair looks better there but must be heavily filtered.
I'm convinced he has an eating disorder 😕
Yeah, I've mused on this before on these threads and I know armchair diagnoses aren't a good idea - BUT - if he HAS got an eating disorder I'd say it was the same one I have which is ARFID.

I think if you have it and you know the signs it's easy to spot in other sufferers. I'm going to be kind to Dilly here for a minute (I know, first time for everything) but he's mentioned having very specific issues with food textures and tastes - so doesn't like most fruits and vegetables.

He seems to eat little in the way of fresh food - just processed, packaged foods and they're almost always beige in colour. Basically subsists on pizza, tortilla chips and gnocchi or pasta and he lives on fizzy pop.

All those are typical of an ARFID sufferer (but there are exceptions as always... for instance I have it, but I'm obsessed with only cooking my own safe, bland foods and eat a limited range of fruit and veg - this kind of ties in with my autism too).

His weight and body shape suggest it - it's kind of almost like he looks as if he has anorexia, but not quite. He likes junk food too much.

Right, done being kind know. He's still a grifting AGP.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No make up or filters and he looks exactly like he used to look before his ‘extensive FFS surgery’ 🙄
Because he's a man cosplaying as a woman to raise his profile.

He's not on hormones.

He's not had gender realignment surgery.

He *might* be undergoing laser hair removal on his face, but he still has noticeable 5 o'clock shadow.

He dresses up in women's clothes.

He acts like an excitable schoolgirl.

Did he even have facial feminisation surgery? Might have only been fillers, judging by the results a year or do on.

Dilly is a bloke.

Reactions: 15
Because he's a man cosplaying as a woman to raise his profile.

He's not on hormones.

He's not had gender realignment surgery.

He *might* be undergoing laser hair removal on his face, but he still has noticeable 5 o'clock shadow.

He dresses up in women's clothes.

He acts like an excitable schoolgirl.

Did he even have facial feminisation surgery? Might have only been fillers, judging by the results a year or do on.

Dilly is a bloke.
Who knows for sure. He had those swathes of bandages on his head and face for weeks. But didn’t look all that different afterwards. He had his hairline lowered and a bad nose job and possibly a jaw slimming? But certainly not as extensive as he claimed. Or that warranted a full on face reveal production like he came out with.

Reactions: 7
Who knows for sure. He had those swathes of bandages on his head and face for weeks. But didn’t look all that different afterwards. He had his hairline lowered and a bad nose job and possibly a jaw slimming? But certainly not as extensive as he claimed. Or that warranted a full on face reveal production like he came out with.
He can have all the surgery he wants.

HE IS NOT A WOMAN ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 17
duck boi” saying the quiet part out loud, Dylan!!
duck off boi more like.....
I just wish he would embrace his true stage school twink identity, and stop with this ridiculous attention-seeking charade. Wherever you stand on the GC to TRA axis, he's doing such harm to the trans community with this performative stereotypical garbage

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
As he ages he is getting more and more manly looking. Like all of them he will never ever 'pass'
I've noticed with the men in my family and men I've known for years at work/friends etc, they start bulking out build-wise in their late 20s. My brother who was a skinny beanpole of a man in his early 20s has bulked out and his face become more pronounced, if that makes sense. And yes he does go gym like once a week but it does seem to be a thing I've observed that men still develop in their late 20s. I don't mean fat, but muscle build, hair etc. Dylan will always look male but as time goes on he'll struggle to hide his maleness further. My brother in his late 20s is now starting to show the hereditary bushier eyebrows and his beard is growing in thicker rather than the whispy bits he had in his early 20s. Dylan can get all the hair lazer stuff he likes but his 5 O'Clock shadow will always try to deceive him :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 13

“Alexa, what’s the definition of a handmaiden..?”

International Include Men In Case They Get Hurty Feelings Day.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14