Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
This ‘song’ has actually genuinely upset me. What a vacuous, insulting, pathetic, horrifying picture of ‘girlhood’ 😡😡

now do a song about holding your keys in between your fingers and talking on the phone to someone when you’re walking home at night. Trying to function at work with period cramps. Being paid less than a man for doing the same job. Being expected to take on all the mental load of child rearing, housework and caring for aging parents. Or how about being in Afghanistan and trying to access a fucking education. Or is that the wrong type of ‘girlhood’, dickhead?

• Heart
Reactions: 46

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Notice how he either dresses as Audrey Hepburn, or a Stepford Wife, or a Gen Z barbie, but never dresses in skinny jeans and a jumper with hair in a quick bun to nip to the shops in. Where’s the hoody and trainers to go walk the dog? He dresses like he sees women in films, because he’s playing a part.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
He keeps going on about his hormones and them making him emotional and cry. So he’s making out they are strong enough for that but not strong enough to give him hips and actual boobs, not just skin squashed together to make a faux cleavage.
He claims he’s now taking progesterone and it’s ’kicking his ass and making him cry’. Must be absolutely great to get all the hormone treatments you need to LARP your way through life as a faux-woman, but be an actual woman who needs them to help with female related health issues and you’ve got to jump through a million hoops, or be told there’s not enough to go round…or…just not be believed when you say you have a health concern. God it makes me so angry!

• Angry
Reactions: 30

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I really feel the tide is starting to turn and it’s actually the likes of Dylan getting more mainstream exposure that’s helping. Please god this madness ends soon, trans women are men! End of the fooking story. I’d lose my job if I expressed my sane gender views, it really blows my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I really feel the tide is starting to turn and it’s actually the likes of Dylan getting more mainstream exposure that’s helping. Please god this madness ends soon, trans women are men! End of the fooking story. I’d lose my job if I expressed my sane gender views, it really blows my mind.
At my place of work there is a trans woman. Still with male genitalia. He is allowed to share our changing room area AND our communal showers if he so wishes!!! It’s disgusting. People have lodged complaints with management and trade unions and have been told by both that he has the choice of where to get changed. He is the one who has the upper hand. We have to put up and shut up as everything’s on his side. It’s madness 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
This ‘song’ has actually genuinely upset me. What a vacuous, insulting, pathetic, horrifying picture of ‘girlhood’ 😡😡

now do a song about holding your keys in between your fingers and talking on the phone to someone when you’re walking home at night. Trying to function at work with period cramps. Being paid less than a man for doing the same job. Being expected to take on all the mental load of child rearing, housework and caring for aging parents. Or how about being in Afghanistan and trying to access a fucking education. Or is that the wrong type of ‘girlhood’, dickhead?
Add being groped in clubs, and having to protect your drink from being drugged so you can be rape-able. Add how basically every single woman has been sexually assaulted or raped. Include boys in school sexualising you and groping you. Include male teachers being appropriate as you enter puberty. Include being catcalled and threatened as a little girl and/or teenager by adult men. Add being called a liar if you do go to the police about rape, and your abuser/rapist being charged let alone prosecuted. Add now being scared of the police who relish in raping and killing us. Add in femicide and little girls who are forced to be child brides and are raped to death on their "wedding" night. Add your own male family members being inappropriate and predatory with you as a child. Add your own husband being statistically more likely to hurt, stalk and kill you more than anyone else in your life. Add being charged with murder for having an abortion when a man gets a slap on the wrist for murdering a pregnant woman. Add the women forced into marriages and have acid thrown in their faces to permantly mark them... Add being blamed for any of it that happened (and which still could)... I could go on for hours.

I hate this man.
---
So much love and support for him on twitter. People openly embarassing themselves by defending him. Crying "transphobia"

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
It would be marginally less offensive if this was just a ridiculous drag act, but we're expected to believe he IS a girl? Nah fuck off
This is a by-product of drag imo. Everyone 'Yasssssed queened' to the point of this absolutley fuckery. I'm in the lgb community and I have always felt uncomfortable with it, though I can't say that because I get dog-piled by my own group.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
Almost as if its just a performance based on superficial things like clothes and makeup... :rolleyes: he does such a disservice to the trans community. It's no more than drag.
Well yes ... but trans is pretty much drag. Both are performative woman-face, I struggle to see a difference 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24

P1nkie!

Agree totally.

Also it's fucking repulsive that dilly is going on about girlhood, he's in his 20's ffs, he's too old to be a girl... Fetishising the female gender and children at the same time.

100% fuck off and live your trans life without sticking it in our faces. Go cosplay as whatever you want, but that is a man's body, after 2 years of hormone therapy (supposedly) there should be curves, hips, a waist, breast, a curvy ass. Not this anorexic, strongly MALE body, with a hint of breast? Depending on angle of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Runforestrun

VIP Member
That’s absolutely appalling! I’m so sorry you’re having to deal with this utter shit… 🤬 it’s madness - you can’t even have the dignity and privacy of a single sex space at work because ‘man’s hurty feelings’… the #bekind ball-lickers have a fuckton to answer for.
It’s awful. He wanders round in bra and has been reported for being fully naked. Nothing happened, we were told he has every right to be there as ‘legally’ he is a woman! It’s disgusting and I bet if their wives or girlfriends or daughters were in the situation we are they wouldn’t be so understanding or complacent. There are young teenage girls using the facility as well, it’s vile!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
It would be marginally less offensive if this was just a ridiculous drag act, but we're expected to believe he IS a girl? Nah fuck off

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm currently in A&E waiting to have my buttocks surgically unclenched having watched that. No-one can watch that and think it's anything other than a piss take. Dude needs serious therapy and quickly.

• Haha

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Never a truer word spoken 👏
Sad, isn't it? Every single woman who read @mozzarellagirl's post would have nodded along in solidarity. To me, men like Dylan are as bad as people doing any kind of cultural appropriation. They haven't and can't ever know what it's like to be a woman, they just take what they see on the surface without paying mind to how offensive it is to those of us who've lived it our entire lives. I actively hate this little prick and I can't wait for his inevitable downfall.

• Heart
So basically he has been getting a lot of grief over his song, mostly because of it's absolutely patronising and insulting lyrics, and has now decided to disown it because he didn't get all the wonderful, gushing, affirming praise that he expected? 🤣

• Haha

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
I think he’ll wait until his 15 minutes are over and then when he’s faded back into obscurity he’ll just quietly stop dressing up on Instagram. Because let’s face it, he sits at home in a t shirt and joggers scratching his balls, not in a ball gown and full makeup.

• Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
Milli Hill’s Instagram post about Dylan’s cover is perfection!

I m a bit behind on this thread so just seeing this but how tf did this cover get ok'ed with all with photoshop but Kate Middleton is being blasted for photoshopping a bit of her daughters sleeve! Such double standards. It is fine to photoshop a man to make him look like a woman but a mother touches up a photo of her kids and it is a different story.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20