Dylan Mulvaney #3 Woman of the Year, so far his brand of ‘trans joy’ destroyed Nike and Bud Light Beer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The size of those feet in proportion to the rest of him. :ROFLMAO: Gives him away at first glance.

Reactions: 4

Hasn't he done well, ladies and gentlemen? :rolleyes:
I read quite a few of the comments and none were complimentary.
---
My
The ripe old age of 26
My god he is a rough looking 26, he has worse wrinkles than I do and I'm over twice his age.
---

“Hotter by the day” 😂😂😂😂 ETA - scroll through to the last slide - he thinks he looks…HOT??!
That first picture looks like a head stuck onto someone else's body and it's obviously airbrushed into oblivion.
I see in the comments the usual TRA's screenshotting comments and then emailing people's employers and reporting them. They are truly pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like a scary emaciated ghost with the blonde hair and the overly lined eyes. Also wtf is that outfit a bodysuit blazer with huge shoulders then tiny waist and tights? Twit.
---

He looks constipated. I’m sorry. He does. He looks like he’s tucked his nutsack up his bumhole.
Seriously though, where has he hidden it?

• Haha
Looks like a scary emaciated ghost with the blonde hair and the overly lined eyes. Also wtf is that outfit a bodysuit blazer with huge shoulders then tiny waist and tights? Twit.
---

Seriously though, where has he hidden it?
Well I once read that they pop the balls back up inside and then tape the cock to their taint. To make it flat. That’s why drag queens etc can’t stay ‘tucked’ for very long as it’s painful to have their balls inside 😬

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Well I once read that they pop the balls back up inside and then tape the cock to their taint. To make it flat. That’s why drag queens etc can’t stay ‘tucked’ for very long as it’s painful to have their balls inside 😬
Wtf??
I haven’t even got a cock and balls but I involuntarily crossed my legs then

• Haha
He is so skinny he looks like a lollipop, just awful. Very unhealthy, why do fashion brands want him promoting their brand when he looks like that?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh no what a shame never mind

Btw I wish it automatically made a thread you watched included the next thread too when the old one gets locked as I just assume nothing has happened lately and people stop posting and that’s why it doesn’t appear in the watch list!
---
View attachment 2615662
But it’s not a fetish. No. No siree Bob. Absolutely 100% born in the wrong body 🥱
lol wtf

C8823F94-67AC-469C-836D-200656726E8A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh no what a shame never mind

Btw I wish it automatically made a thread you watched included the next thread too when the old one gets locked as I just assume nothing has happened lately and people stop posting and that’s why it doesn’t appear in the watch list!
---

lol wtf

View attachment 2615720
Omg the comment in the article “oh well, I’m sure the venue identifies as sold out” has just ended me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anorexia plus attention is a hell of a drug. I genuinely hope he gets some medical and psychiatric attention soon. He is not well.

Reactions: 9

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh god. They’ve seriously put him on a most stylishly dressed list. I can’t cope. This is the world’s biggest practical joke, right? RIGHT? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow