Dylan Mulvaney #3 Woman of the Year, so far his brand of ‘trans joy’ destroyed Nike and Bud Light Beer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try as he might, Dylan is just not feminine. Like Tommy Dorfman, still masculine features, hands and feet. Sticking boobs on your man chest and wearing a dress doesn't make you a woman.

Alves has gone so over the top with 'her' surgery that's she is grotesque, misshapen and a caricature.

I wonder, which is more important? To pass as a woman or to get to live as a woman( or what you believe a woman is)...

Reactions: 6
He’s totally taping his chest skin to form a ‘cleavage’ nowadays. You can literally see where the skins being squashed together. No breast tissue at all. I think he’s doing this now as it’s getting more and more obvious he’s not taking hormones. If he was he would have developed some breast tissue so he’s doing this to try and prove he has got breasts formed. His shape would have changed too and he’s still basically an anorexic man.
It’s the same as his videos he posted crying due to the ‘hormones’ and ‘being a girl’ 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Funny thing Dylan, I’m a woman going through menopause on progesterone as part of hrt and feel great on it! Cause here’s the hint my body needs it!
As am I. Never felt better. In fact I don’t cry at all

Reactions: 4
It’s a fair question. He has been going all-in with his persona, and faking it with hair, makeup, outfits etc. The cynic in me wonders if he’s hedging his bets and not getting the surgery because there’s no coming back from that. I wonder if he’s building to a big reveal where he goes back to being a gay man.

why hasn't dylan had top surgery? clearly can afford it! has this ever been addressed?

Reactions: 11
why hasn't dylan had top surgery? clearly can afford it! has this ever been addressed?
Because Dylan isn’t trans. I’ve reached the point now where I’d bet my life on it. Dylan is just a MASSIVE attention seeker who’d do anything to be famous, saw an opportunity and jumped on it.

Reactions: 17
FFS why was he at the Golden Globes, are even the US still not bored of him yet?

Reactions: 6
It’s a fair question. He has been going all-in with his persona, and faking it with hair, makeup, outfits etc. The cynic in me wonders if he’s hedging his bets and not getting the surgery because there’s no coming back from that. I wonder if he’s building to a big reveal where he goes back to being a gay man.
Also, still has his Adams spoke, might have had it shaved, but it's still there

Reactions: 3