Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the matter with the lips top right looks like a bruise has she had a punch to the gub or more cheap fillers

Reactions: 4
The hair looks like she’s robbed it from a doll…… probably loads of baldy barbies in hamleys 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The hair looks like she’s robbed it from a doll…… probably loads of baldy barbies in hamleys 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What the duck is going on with it? It’s a total mess. Maybe the hairdresser is finally telling her they can’t do her hair every 5 minutes and maybe she should try looking after it herself although she’s let it get like a girls world head after a wean has had a good go at it 😕

• Haha
What the duck is going on with it? It’s a total mess. Maybe the hairdresser is finally telling her they can’t do her hair every 5 minutes and maybe she should try looking after it herself although she’s let it get like a girls world head after a wean has had a good go at it 😕
Looks manky in colour, the cut looks like it’s been cut with a butter knife and she looks like she just reeks of femfresh 🤣

• Haha
Did she just do a messed up lap dance in a train toilet? Now she wants to know if people want to be in the audience of her podcast. I think you listen to a podcast…good god is she trying to do appearances like at clubs and people turn up and pay to see her. This is wild eh it’s not normal she has some tik tok followers not fans and is not even a Z lister. I take it she does a shift at the sauna/see her PT then goes to a pub and clings on to random people as has no pal’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she took this pic, looked at it, thought ‘aye I look good I’ll post that’ she looks like she’s facially impaired, like she’s been born with severe overbite. The jaw full forward top lip 10x bigger than the top. Whoever’s doing her lips should be ashamed! It’s like a before picture! Ffs man

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And that birds nest hair. Fresh from getting rattled in the sauna all afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she took this pic, looked at it, thought ‘aye I look good I’ll post that’ she looks like she’s facially impaired, like she’s been born with severe overbite. The jaw full forward top lip 10x bigger than the top. Whoever’s doing her lips should be ashamed! It’s like a before picture! Ffs man
Her lips are a mess, the bottoms supposed to be slightly bigger than the top but whoever’s done them’s went way too far with the top to bottom size ratio. What happens I suppose when your Dennistouns number 1 scrounger taking free Aesthetic treatments from anyone that’ll give you them.

• Haha
I was actually looking at natalie obriens a while back thank duck I went somewhere else, when will people learn that the dug is actually bad for business, aye they might get a few new clients from the (fans) but most people are actually laughing and put off.

I was actually looking at natalie obriens a while back thank duck I went somewhere else, when will people learn that the dug is actually bad for business, aye they might get a few new clients from the (fans) but most people are actually laughing and put off.
She’s deff bad advertising for those businesses. I’d avoid where she goes like the plague. That hairs the cheapest of the cheap, at least when she had it done by Terry the hair was decent quality it was just her letting it get matted that made it look horrendous, this new shops hair looks synthetic cheap Ali express shite.

• Haha
Those lips are one of the worst I’ve seen. She’s seriously made herself look ridiculous how can she not see what we do

Those lips are one of the worst I’ve seen. She’s seriously made herself look ridiculous how can she not see what we do
It’s sad as she used to be so pretty. Obviously the drinks aged her something awful but she would look much better if she stopped messing about with her face.

Reactions: 3
To be honest the dug looks horrendous! The drinking, the pumping in the sauna, the lips and the bleeping hair 🙈👀 her mental health is really bad and she continues to act like she’s famous 😂😂😂😂 her content is pure pish! She has no class whatsoever! Her maw looks better than her! She’s completely embarrassing! Old sauna bird with minging minge, both sets of lips mangled beyond repair. If staff from be beautiful read this, open your eyes and see her for the user she is. Look at her past patterns to identify how she will eventually treat yous! Honestly feel bad yous 🌚

• Haha
It’s actually bad practice doing that to someone lips just fill fill filling them. Aesthetic ethics down the pan. Someone needs to stage an intervention or something she is off her head …… deluded much. xxx

Oh but oor Manda knows best. Anyone tries to tell her she looks remotely ridiculous she thinks they’re jealous trolls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.