Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I read she is related to that creepy auld property boss? True or False? Maybe he is pumping her … bet she’s is on Adultworxx too?

Reactions: 2
So I read she is related to that creepy auld property boss? True or False? Maybe he is pumping her … bet she’s is on Adultworxx too?
100% false, his wife’s confirmed they aren’t related. There has been texts and voice notes on his phone to and from Dugheed that the wife’s seen that confirmed they were more than friends . I’m guessing the cousin story has been spun to cover up the fact he was shagging her while seeing his latest gf

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s bad on the property boss. Severely lowering his standards pumping Dugheed. Must have been a shortage of brunette nurses that day. Aw the thought of the two of them….probably went for a 40 minute sunbed each first.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s bad on the property boss. Severely lowering his standards pumping Dugheed. Must have been a shortage of brunette nurses that day. Aw the thought of the two of them….probably went for a 40 minute sunbed each first.
He’s skint as duck he would be wanting to jump in beside her in the same sunbed to save paying for his own 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Must be working the sauna’s in Edinburgh and she is no drinking again. Right then you roaster be on that Vegan wine as she calls it by the weekend.

He’s skint as duck he would be wanting to jump in beside her in the same sunbed to save paying for his own 🤣
Vile pair pretending they are related tho he would pump his cousin am sure of it. Yeh he is peasant wants to make out he is someone though the reality is he an auld perve.

Reactions: 5
She is such a liar and will do anything for attention! I don’t know how people are still supporting her and the property boss! The two of them think they are famous 😂😂😂 when in reality they are both pure failures. 50 year olds that think they are 20! Dugheeds mental health is so bad and her old pal said she’s on a lot of medication 💊 at the end of the day they are both pure bams 😂😂 and people like them will never get better as they don’t see a problem with themselves! Pure narcissists dogs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She is such a liar and will do anything for attention! I don’t know how people are still supporting her and the property boss! The two of them think they are famous 😂😂😂 when in reality they are both pure failures. 50 year olds that think they are 20! Dugheeds mental health is so bad and her old pal said she’s on a lot of medication 💊 at the end of the day they are both pure bams 😂😂 and people like them will never get better as they don’t see a problem with themselves! Pure narcissists dogs
A functioning coke head and a alkie, Aldo and Dugheed would have been a match made in hell 🥴 He was seen holding hands with a older blonde a month or so ago at Strathclyde Park…. Word got back to Susie his ex and he told her it was his mental health councillor he was with 🤣 I think it’s been Dugheed the life coach he was with 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His mental health councillor 🤣🤣🤣🤣. That’s like Amber Heard claiming she’s a dv advocate 🤣🤣

• Haha
His mental health councillor 🤣🤣🤣🤣. That’s like Amber Heard claiming she’s a dv advocate 🤣🤣
The lies the guy tells is unreal & he believes it aswell, starting to think Amber could be the one for oor Aldo. 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Dugheed "I don't really drink anymore"
Few posts later, smashed in town, doing her signature moves and licking wine glasses 🤮😑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It gave me the actual boak auld creepy baws and his latest ….sp*nk bucket. Someone needs to knock him into next week the womanising prick that he is. This page serves as a warning ….. deluded thats what he is he must be looking in a magic mirror thinking am a catch.

Reactions: 2
It gave me the actual boak auld creepy baws and his latest ….sp*nk bucket. Someone needs to knock him into next week the womanising prick that he is. This page serves as a warning ….. deluded thats what he is he must be looking in a magic mirror thinking am a catch.
The latest spunk bucket has been harassing all his ex wife’s pals via Facebook messenger and comments on tiktok too/ from her real accounts too not even fakes calling them fat tramps etc . It’s pretty bad …. she’s deranged 🤨 I’ve not seen the screenshots my Pal has but she’s meant to be absolutely horrific & completely illiterate. He’s found a complete roaster

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The latest spunk bucket has been harassing all his ex wife’s pals via Facebook messenger and comments on tiktok too/ from her real accounts too not even fakes calling them fat tramps etc . It’s pretty bad …. she’s deranged 🤨 I’ve not seen the screenshots my Pal has but she’s meant to be absolutely horrific & completely illiterate. He’s found a complete roaster
Things you do when you have the mental age of a 10 year old………probably why he likes her mind 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
She gives me the boak. Haggered old trout. The desperation is ripping out her now.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.