Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know who compliments her on her skin but you can clearly see her makeup is CAKED on. That 5 quid Primark gears naw doing the favours she thinks it is it looks terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
PostIng about jealous haters that don't exist to her, yet every single post is about her haters, trolls and jealous people๐Ÿ˜‚. Just take yourself off for a good wash including your dirty mouth.
Wtf is that red outfit and the stinking tan! Baring in mind itโ€™s filtered to duck! She needs to rename her account to something like the whole world is jealous of me! Sheโ€™s even slating men now for trolling her! She said sheโ€™s outing everyone in her famous book lol I wonder if she will just make up lots of random names and say thatโ€™s we Sadie that bullied me in nursery and that cow Brenda fae night school ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and then aw the ex boyfriends that could not cope with her beauty and popularity ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ dug you are proper fucked up! Hope I get a we mention in your book that wonโ€™t even sell one copy! Your whole life is on TT! Who the duck needs a book ya auld hasbeen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.