Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2C993472-59E2-4F9F-8FDA-A33B19F51F6C.png

if she turned up to my wedding like that she’d be told to get up the road to get changed. She’s at a wedding no doing a shift in the sauna FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just caught up on her stories. She's filmed a guy touching himself on the train. She's even filmed his face 😲
Just seen that. Any normal person would call him out or report it. She thinks it’s a compliment!!! What if next person to sit there is a young girl 😡😡😡

Reactions: 3
Imagine turning up to a wedding like that, probably how she wasn't invited to the daytime ceremony.

What do you think Dugheed will be up to next week? I think will get her matted manky hair brushed and sorted, then a wee lash top
up followed by a spray tan. Lunch out with Mambo then have a rant about trolls and how people are jealous of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What do you think Dugheed will be up to next week? I think will get her matted manky hair brushed and sorted, then a wee lash top
up followed by a spray tan. Lunch out with Mambo then have a rant about trolls and how people are jealous of her.
How the other half live eh!

Most of us are out working, running houses and or being parents and running about after our kids.

Reactions: 4
Drink drink & more drink 🥴🥴🥴
& more train journeys to Edinburgh drinking cans on the way to meet her punters dates , more close dancing in a state of undress, and deff more scrounging that’s her main aim in life beside getting her hole seeing what she can get for heehaw surprised she hasn’t started raiding skips & the bins behind Coia’s on Duke Street . Life of a jaikey wino in her 50’s, can see why the trolls are jealous 🥴

Reactions: 7
Drink drink & more drink 🥴🥴🥴
& more train journeys to Edinburgh drinking cans on the way to meet her punters dates , more close dancing in a state of undress, and deff more scrounging that’s her main aim in life beside getting her hole seeing what she can get for heehaw surprised she hasn’t started raiding skips & the bins behind Coia’s on Duke Street . Life of a jaikey wino in her 50’s, can see why the trolls are jealous 🥴
I’m sure that wedding she was at was the lassie she scrounged taxi fare off in George sq btw

Don’t forget all the TikToks about how her exes (one nighters) are obsessed with her

Reactions: 6
That obsessed they all block her and dinghy her once she’s been pumped. Imagine taking that home to your maw or weans? Cringe

• Haha
That obsessed they all block her and dinghy her once she’s been pumped. Imagine taking that home to your maw or weans? Cringe
No guy would ever take her home to meet his family, she’s a pump & dump. She’s sad lonely & desperate so I can just imagine the type of men that will pick up on that & use her. She’s permanently pished so probably canny remember who she’s been with half the time

Reactions: 5
Yes she’s definitely not the woman you’d take home plus she’s problem
Older than their parents

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what she was like when she was with Steven? Did they live together in Newton Mearns? I’m thinking she’s just gone to hating men after he assaulted her and she’s just given up. There is no way back for her now …. Anyone that knows of her now would never want a relationship with someone who behaves the way she does, she has no self respect.
Also, why doesn’t she get her Be Beautiful chums to do something for mambo …. She looks like she mans the door of the sauna 🫢

• Haha
Does anyone know what she was like when she was with Steven? Did they live together in Newton Mearns? I’m thinking she’s just gone to hating men after he assaulted her and she’s just given up. There is no way back for her now …. Anyone that knows of her now would never want a relationship with someone who behaves the way she does, she has no self respect.
Also, why doesn’t she get her Be Beautiful chums to do something for mambo …. She looks like she mans the door of the sauna 🫢
Her mums got a hair piece in as well🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She lived with her ex sometimes in Newton mearns but she always kept her council flat for somewhere to go when they split up. He had a girlfriend inbetween as well which sent dugheed psycho. She assaulted him on several occasions as well and was lifted and charged! Steven will be mortified that’s she’s a prostitute now 🙈🙈 as he has a really successful business and wouldn’t want any association with auld manky minge. I think dugheeds mental health is getting really bad! Imagine turning up to a wedding in that drag outfit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 no class whatsoever. Her ex has a new young gf and a new baby. Don’t think he would look at dugheed 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She lived with her ex sometimes in Newton mearns but she always kept her council flat for somewhere to go when they split up. He had a girlfriend inbetween as well which sent dugheed psycho. She assaulted him on several occasions as well and was lifted and charged! Steven will be mortified that’s she’s a prostitute now 🙈🙈 as he has a really successful business and wouldn’t want any association with auld manky minge. I think dugheeds mental health is getting really bad! Imagine turning up to a wedding in that drag outfit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 no class whatsoever. Her ex has a new young gf and a new baby. Don’t think he would look at dugheed 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Thanks for the 🫖. He must be absolutely mortified now …. Yep that wedding outfit wasn’t the best but maybe she was only passing through on her way to Edinburgh 🫣

Reactions: 2
My pal that’s born n bred in the Mearns never seen Dugheed about at all there but sees Steven kicking about all the time, he’s known as a bit of a womaniser . The bit he lives is a really quiet area he’s got a nice big house at the new builds near Patterton really nice area Dugheed wouldn’t have fitted in there at all.

Her mums got a hair piece in as well🤦‍♀️
A very cheap badly fitting one. I know looking at Dugheed you wouldn’t think it but Be Beautiful have done some smart hair replacements and I’m guessing as long as no-one is rubbing their mangy cock over it every night then it could be kept smart looking 😉

My pal that’s born n bred in the Mearns never seen Dugheed about at all there but sees Steven kicking about all the time, he’s known as a bit of a womaniser . The bit he lives is a really quiet area he’s got a nice big house at the new builds near Patterton really nice area Dugheed wouldn’t have fitted in there at all.
She must be kicking herself now …. She’ll never get the chance of that lifestyle again. It’s a shame and probably why she drinks so much.

He’s a dirty womaniser 😂😂😂😂 he’s an old man now though! Him and dugheed used to attend the AA meetings together and act as if they were posh and becks! He always changes his girlfriends and leaves them when they have his weans! Dugheed done community service in the Bernardo’s in NM. She was always in the sunbed shop up there as well! He dumped her when she wrecked his hoose and she was lifted! Dugheed would never fit in up there ffs 😂😂 fur coat and nae knickers’ 😜 she always goes on about having had the big house and that life but it wasn’t for her! Skank has never worked a day in her life except when she was a life coach 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 rid neck

• Wow
He’s a dirty womaniser 😂😂😂😂 he’s an old man now though! Him and dugheed used to attend the AA meetings together and act as if they were posh and becks! He always changes his girlfriends and leaves them when they have his weans! Dugheed done community service in the Bernardo’s in NM. She was always in the sunbed shop up there as well! He dumped her when she wrecked his hoose and she was lifted! Dugheed would never fit in up there ffs 😂😂 fur coat and nae knickers’ 😜 she always goes on about having had the big house and that life but it wasn’t for her! Skank has never worked a day in her life except when she was a life coach 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 rid neck
Aye my pal said he’s a bit of a player has always had loads of women on the go, she said he’s quite well liked in the area even though he’s obviously a bit of a bam. Sounds like it’s been a totally toxic relationship from both sides.
I go to the sunbeds next to Bernardo’s sometimes as I’m no far from the Mearns, urggggh I hope she’s no been on one before me at some point lying there pure orange n sweating cause I canny imagine she cleans the bed after herself🤢
Life coach 🤣 see she’s stopped spinning that story

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.